Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Meet Sing Plus App: Africa’s Number One Karaoke App - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Sing Plus App: Africa’s Number One Karaoke App (622 Views)

Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / VIDEO: Yemi Alade – Number One / Boomsing - First Free Karaoke App For African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sing Plus App: Africa’s Number One Karaoke App by nevjn(m): 3:52am On Aug 22, 2017
If there is one thing I am certain about is that everyone has love for music, whether gifted with the best vocals or not, we all find ourselves humming if not singing along to our favorite tracks from time to time. What if I told you it is about time you started doing this like a pro at the comfort of your phone? Want to know how? Then stick with me as I reveal the secret.

So about a week ago I bumped into this twitter handle, it followed me and being the curious person I am I decided to download their app and see what it was all about. Sing Plus is the name of the app, a brand new android app available for download on Google Play that simply turns your smart phone into karaoke singing and recording machine.

Here is the download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.karaoke.singplus

If you have any question just go to their official site: www.sing.plus

(1) (Reply)

N-diddy – Aba Anthem + Hustle / Chukwudimma By: Xtreme True Worshipers / Download Awakie Music Sheet In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.