Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why Graduates Are The Poorest In Our Society - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Graduates Are The Poorest In Our Society (332 Views)

Afe Babalola: 'Nigerian Graduates Are More Dangerous Than Illiterates' / See 7 Powerful Reasons Why Most Graduates Are Poor In Life (100% Fact)) / 3 Richest Men Have More Wealth Than The Poorest 160 Million Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Graduates Are The Poorest In Our Society by Spiritscience(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2017
"I am a graduate, yet, my earning is not enough to reroof my father's house that leaks during the rain."

This summarises the story of more than 80 per cent of graduates in Nigeria in general and Anambra State in particular.

The graduate is the poorest in our society. He is the one who remains vegetable. He is the one who either launches out on from the nest or den of theoretical learning in to the hard knock reality of the practical.

Emeka read Elect. Elect. But I saw him managing a cafe for someone; earning N50,000. His house rent is N20,000. His feeding, N20,000...

Read more:

https://anambracanbebetter./2017/08/22/why-graduates-are-poorest-in-the-society/
Re: Why Graduates Are The Poorest In Our Society by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2017
When time come nobody go gree go school again cos they would see it as waste of time

What a pity

1 Like

Re: Why Graduates Are The Poorest In Our Society by EmekaBlue(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Meanwhile the politicians at abuja are milking national treasury to themselves and doing nothing significant to better the lives of graduates and they want us to be happy.

I would have followed Nonso to set up my own business since o...Instead of wasting money on education in this God forsaken country. Even to get loan now to start something significant,u cant easily see.

1 Like

Re: Why Graduates Are The Poorest In Our Society by optional1(f): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
going to school is more like suffering us....

Only school drop out that are billionaires in this country... Those who went to school that are billionaires are our political looters...

1 Like

Re: Why Graduates Are The Poorest In Our Society by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

POLYIBADAN ND POST UTME FORM 2017/2018 IN PROGRESS. / Unilorin Post Utme Commences Today / FINANCIAL Shenanigans(an Object Of Economic Decrement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.