Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (66555 Views)

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
patola080:
she will be eating dat food between guys legs
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by josh123(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
CheezyCharles:
Wow where has she been? Hello Nairalanders it's my birthday today. Show love pls
those cars and house at ur back is it urs or u where just passing and decided to take ur dp there? Am just asking ooo
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by futurebaby: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
wow that's my beb she has grow up now love her so much
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by tayo200(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
..dey don chop our money finish...destiny kids season 1-15... where dem dey nw sef
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by dlaw70(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
CheezyCharles:
Wow where has she been? Hello Nairalanders it's my birthday today. Show love pls

bro d hotel behind u is bae.

HBD
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by free2ryhme: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

where are her other sisters?

i promise myself to have a 4some orrgy with them..

just can't wait to hear her moan

shocked

This shall be your destiny undecided
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bedemoore:
She's lovely and wonderfully made. keep it up dear. Could remember how small you where in your first song ''JOY JOY JOY IN MY HEART IS BOOMING''. God will bless the womb that gave birth to you guys. Remain blessed.

Lol... it should continue #BOOMING!. It was "ringing" jare, not booming.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by rosalieene(f): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
MyX1:
Chai! I know these kids. ...they were really wonderful.

They were born and brought up in Aba.

Proudly Aba Made.

onitsha not Aba
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by freshinko: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
I seriously warn Arsenal FC not to try or even think of killing this girl with their DNA heart attack. She's not available for for that. Mode..oya get this message delivered
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by CheezyCharles(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
dlaw70:

bro d hotel behind u is bae.

HBD
is that how hotel looks in your eyes?
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by CheezyCharles(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
josh123:
those cars and house at ur back is it urs or u where just passing and decided to take ur dp there? Am just asking ooo
it ain't mine but soon will be.... if dad doesn't have another son else where
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by KemjikaEme: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
A friend used to say she looks like Omotola of nollywood but i didn't see any resemblance then. Now i think it's more obvious.
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by Marcelo290(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
We used to live in same street then and I once and still have a crush on her... cool cool fine gurl
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by josh123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
CheezyCharles:
it ain't mine but soon will be.... if dad doesn't have another son else where
I am his son
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by sammyswiss360(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tic4tac:
My crush back den
I used 2 crush on the elder sister...tcheeww..wishes sha! i wish i later got her
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by CheezyCharles(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
josh123:
I am his son
what's the name of the white Porsche behind me?
Re: Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures by Esther4Ezeh: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2020
She so beautiful now please for more Celebrities info visit https://www.ukaabest.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Touches Kcee's Private Part On Stage / ''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.