Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Make Money With Facebook On Auto-pilot With CPA Offers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Facebook On Auto-pilot With CPA Offers (925 Views)

Zenith Bank Empowers Nigerian Smes, Partners Facebook On SME Digital Workshop / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Tutorials On Auto Gele, Bridal Veil & Bridal Hand Fan Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Facebook On Auto-pilot With CPA Offers by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
A pleasant morning to the Moderators and all the Nairaland members here....

So far so good if you've been reading my post on here you would have learnt something about CPA, today am here to share one of the secrets of my earnings with CPA offers using FB. We all know what CPA means "Cost Per Action" and it is the easiest or i will say one of the easiest ways to earn money online, all you do is sign up on a CPA network, when approved, pick up an offer, promote on social media sites and BOOM! earnings starts to roll in but that's if done correctly...

CPA/Affiliate Marketing has some approach you must give to it or else your marketing efforts will be hitting the rock especially if you don't know where to post, time to post and the sales copy to get people's attention to click your link and lastly the tools you need to have not to get your post removed by social media sites like FB and IG as we all know they've blocked most CPA links meaning you can't post your raw links on FB and IG and get away with it successfully.....

That's why you will need some techniques to post your links on that same social media sites and rake in commissions...

There are different ways to promote CPA and rake in commissions daily but i will be sharing one of them that i use, and if you're a CPA affiliate struggling to convert all this while don't just read this post and do nothing, remember doing nothing won't produce something...

some of the tools i use are:

* FB Group Autoposter
* Snovio (chrome extension)
* Email Marketing Software

FB group autoposter helps you to blast your post with embedded CPA offer links into like 100 FB groups on intervals without FB removing your post

Snovio is a chrome extension that works perfectly with LinkedIn, the kind of traffic you need to be successful on CPA/Affiliate Marketing are US, UK, Canada and Australia any other countries different from this 4 are considered to be a second class to most CPA networks so what you should be targeting at is this above countries to be able to rake in commissions. Snovio helps you get emails of specific people, countries and so on. With Snovio you will be able to get email addresses of people from USA, UK and so on, then the next thing is to do an "Email Marketing" which also converts any day anytime.

Email marketing software, we have different email marketing software out there (Getresponse, aweber, mailchimp etc) all you need is get a good email marketing software that has an highly converting templates then import your emails you've gotten through Snovio to do an email marketing.

All this 3 stuffs i mentioned if done correctly, you will start raking in commissions daily......Guaranteed

Below is one of my earnings snapshot, if you put in more effort, you can achieve better than i do

And if you need a comprehensive CPA marketing training which is a PAID SERVICE, you can check my signature below to get to me, only the serious ones Please.... ONE LOVE

Re: How To Make Money With Facebook On Auto-pilot With CPA Offers by yinkeys(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2018
This guy is a scam
His names AMOS SHOWOLE SEGUN
A screenshot and video editor
A real con artist
Be warned
opaque scheme with scam potential
07068910883 his number

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Facebook On Auto-pilot With CPA Offers by doubleportion: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Respond to the allegation above or else let the moderator do the needful!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"How To Get Hot Business Ideas That Sells" / Win #5000 Worth Of Airtime Of Glo, Mtn, Airtel And 9mobile @ Www.nairaswipe.com / I Need Approved Upwork Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.