Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ (28739 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2017
kennygee:

She's still married.

You sure about that? Rumour has it that the marriage crashed a long time ago. She's just not being vocal about it, to avoid all the paparazzi that comes with divorce stories.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2017
PaperLace:

You sure about that? Rumour has it that the marriage crashed a long time ago. She's just not being vocal about it, to avoid all the paparazzi that comes with divorce stories.

Okay then.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Houseofglam7(f): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
greenstar:
Konji looking at her like....

Dedicated to houseofglam7.
The finest nairaland lady ever smiley

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by NairaEffect(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Robbin7:
Lie lie bloggers, later una go dey blame lie moo-harm-head.
When all of you have similar DNA.

Where did she say I brace celibacy, priest no fit pray for person again?
Abi no knw d meaning of celibacy.

You no dey see the harshtag for the post?

Magnifying glass fall on you there

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by AuroraB(f): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Ndi soshamedia sha!
Not una fault, na dem wey dey put their lives out there undecided
Thought she stayed put sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by darlenese(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
she is obviously advertising her divorce.

so she is now freeeeeee

new pen*s mode activated, she can now enjoy young blood cos her husband was an old papa
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by wildchild02: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by ashawopikin(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nothing person no go hear

Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
When you married him for his wealth you think he doesn't know? Na them olamide and davido go dey chop her now
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Truthpains(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
PaperLace:

She is smart.
You don't just vex and leave. Protect yourself sexually, then take your time to syphon as much cash and assets as possible.

After that, you can leave if there is no genuine change.

YOUR ON POINT.

I REMAIN THE ONLY TRUTH THAT PAINS.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by bedspread: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What actually does "Giving your life to Jesus" mean? Explain please
WE ALL BORN INTO THE WORLD WERE BORN INTO SIN... UNTIL WE CONCIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS LORD AND ACCEPT HIM AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, we remain sinners. READ JOHN 3:16
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Amen
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
bedspread:
WE ALL BORN INTO THE WORLD WERE BORN INTO SIN... UNTIL WE CONCIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS LORD AND ACCEPT HIM AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, we remain sinners. READ JOHN 3:16

So you don't know what actually the words mean
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by iambalo: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
whatis our bussiness
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by farem: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What actually does "Giving your life to Jesus" mean? Explain please

Accepting your spiritual lost status-
Admitting you can't do anything to save yourself.
Joyfully recognising His death on the Cross and Resurrection as the way to make it Heaven.

and. in appreciation of Him...
Submitting your self- ambition, focus, fantasies, now and future to the dictates of Jesus Christ
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am surprised Carol eventually left her marriage if true.

There is nothing different about her husband so I wonder what she is reacting to.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Rozaytee: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
7Alexander:
Why won't she go celibate?
She has been in the game for too long

Any more strafing and her mileage will crash the odometer
exactly..i have a friend like dat..she started chopping life at 17 and before 23..she cant even count d number of guys she has slept wit..she is so weak emotionally now...she is trying to stick to one guy...and if dey break up she go just weak more

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
farem:

Accepting your spiritual lost status-
Admitting you can't do anything to save yourself.
Joyfully recognising His death on the Cross and Resurrection as the way to make it Heaven.

and. in appreciation of Him...
Submitting your self- ambition, focus, fantasies, now and future to the dictates of Jesus Christ

Please can you lay emphasis on that number 3?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by farem: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

That's faith in earnest expectation that He will always be there. Things may look bleak as it was for the young guys facing the Nebuchadnezzar's furnace.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by farem: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

That is the faith in earnest expectation that He will always be there. Things may look bleak as it was for the young guys facing the Nebuchadnezzar's furnace, but God will ultimately will not let down z
His own.
What you claim you have got will be tried and tested, you know.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Sagay212: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
biatch pleassssssseeeee

Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by 400billionman: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
If I hear.
What went wrong ?
Husband is a billionaire and he feels madam is not enough.
Okay !
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by brain54(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oblitz:
ok
obot
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by ebenholer(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Until I see a change in her dressing styles then I will truly believe this is not another publicity stunt. How can someone say she/he is born again and we cannot even see some physical signs of such.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Shut up, she is better than you single and frustrated girl

No she is not better than any single woman who has not taken a trip to the altar and still has a chance to look before marrying a joke like you.

Coming from a clown whose moniker is a fictitious character, I am not surprised, now swerve.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by mexxmoney: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Robbin7:
Lie lie bloggers, later una go dey blame lie moo-harm-head.
When all of you have similar DNA.

Where did she say I brace celibacy, priest no fit pray for person again?
Abi no knw d meaning of celibacy.

What happened to your eyes? So u can't see the hashtags in her post
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2017
safarigirl:
All these women, once their marriage crashes they will suddenly remember that Jesus is their first husband, Tonto, Caroline and the rest. Same MO

Rededication indeed...

No mind them. When their marriages was good, na "pepperdem "gang. when marriages crash, na "Jesus is my best friend " gang.

If only they had put Christ first in their marriages, it would have still been intact.

Maybe they think they can fool Jesus. NONSENSE
Re: Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ by OSCAMO: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2017
bedspread:
GIVING YOUR LIFE TO JESUS:
THE BEST DECISION A LIVING SOUL CAN TAKE...
CONGRATS SISTER

Stupidity!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.