Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Fappening 2.0 Strikes Back - Private Pictures Of Danielle Lloyd Were Shared On I - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fappening 2.0 Strikes Back - Private Pictures Of Danielle Lloyd Were Shared On I (1262 Views)

Popular Twitter Guy Called Updateboyx Just Shared He's Whatsapp Link / See The Computer Trick This Lady Shared Online That Got People Talking / Pictures Of Our Newly Arrived Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fappening 2.0 Strikes Back - Private Pictures Of Danielle Lloyd Were Shared On I by hunnme: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Danielle Lloyd was selected Miss England and tended to England in the Miss World test 2004. 26 Feb 2006, Daniel was named Miss Great Britain and on 2 November of that year Danielle Lloyd was blocked from asserting the title for giving off an impression of being Nude in the pages of Playboy magazine. Another reason was instability of partaking in an extramarital entanglements with one of the general population from the jury — footballer Teddy Sheringham. Itself Daniel says that their relationship began after the expo, yet it doesn't transform anything — for the loss of the title was satisfactory Nude photographs.

http://technicalbudd.com/2017/08/fappening-2-0-blog-danielle-lloyd/

(1) (Reply)

Good Laptop Needed For Graphics/video Editing (lagos Only Please) / 25K Window 10 For Sale / ✈✳✅ SOLD ❌❌❌ 4k Display Hp Envy 15 12gb Ram 1tb Hdd Keyboard Light Core I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.