Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! (1095 Views)

Which Xiaomi Phone Is Higher Than Redmi Note8 Pro? / Please Nairalander Which Xiaomi Phone Support Glo 4g / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by SmartchoicesNG: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
N

Now let me tell you things you don't know yet about the Nokia 8, as a Tecno, Infinix or HTC and others brand expect or should I include Samsungs users, I will highlight here what the new Nokia 8 can do that your phone can’t do, if you don't still believe, just read on and enjoy.

Here's the 3 different things in the Nokia 8 which your present Smartphones can't do.

1. With the Nokia 8, you will be able to Take Picture with the Front And Back Camera At ones in the Same Time: With the world of today, nothing is impossible to me because my Tecno L9 has lots of features I never expected check here . The new Nokia 8 has broken a record which no other phone has ever done, Nokia 8 is the first mobile phone to feature "Dual-Sight mode".

The dual-sight mode is a new version of selfie which allows you use both front and back cameras at the same time simultaneously. While using this feature to cover videos or take photos, your phone screen splits into 2 just like it features on L9 but on tecno L9, you can't use it for camera.

2. Produce Quality Video and Get a Quality Sounds of it, Just Like The Ones In The International American Movies: How will you feel? When you capture a very long video, probably a wedding or birthday party ceremonies and then you decided to grab popcorn hoping to watch the video and then you begin to hear too many voices in the background and air sounds in the background.

With the Nokia 8, you don't have worry. The Nokia 8 which has been designed to produce 4k videos also come with Ozo Spatial 360° audio (This is a technology features used by Hollywood filmmakers and music producers).

For sure, with the help of Nokia 8, this will put Hollywood technology in the palm of your hand and enjoy a quality videos and sound.

3. High Good Quality Sounds From Its Out-Of-The Box Bluetooth Earphones: If am not mistaken, we all Love to use wireless earphone just because of the stress of carrying wires about. But so far so good, neither Tecno nor Infinix nor HTC on other phone has this feature or helps with this kind of innovation.

But the Nokia 8 comes with the Nokia Active Wireless Earphones, what an amazing great job. Though Nokia didn’t take out the ear phone jack like Apple did in the iPhone 7, they’ve gone a step into keeping our technological life less wired with a Bluetooth headset which comes along with the phone. It has been fine-tuned to have high-quality sounds with solid bass tones also has specially-developed ergonomic ear tips that will let it fit comfortably in your ears and as part of the innovation, the active wireless earphone is water, sweat and dust proof. Great one ever.

Cc
Noobody
Gptech
Grandmufti
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by SmartchoicesNG: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by hyuga(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
N

Now let me tell you things you don't know yet about the Nokia 8, as a Tecno, Infinix or HTC and others brand expect or should I include Samsungs users, I will highlight here what the new Nokia 8 can do that your phone can’t do, if you don't still believe, just read on and enjoy.

Here's the 3 different things in the Nokia 8 which your present Smartphones can't do.

1. With the Nokia 8, you will be able to Take Picture with the Front And Back Camera At ones in the Same Time: With the world of today, nothing is impossible to me because my Tecno L9 has lots of features I never expected check here . The new Nokia 8 has broken a record which no other phone has ever done, Nokia 8 is the first mobile phone to feature "Dual-Sight mode".

The dual-sight mode is a new version of selfie which allows you use both front and back cameras at the same time simultaneously. While using this feature to cover videos or take photos, your phone screen splits into 2 just like it features on L9 but on tecno L9, you can't use it for camera.

2. Produce Quality Video and Get a Quality Sounds of it, Just Like The Ones In The International American Movies: How will you feel? When you capture a very long video, probably a wedding or birthday party ceremonies and then you decided to grab popcorn hoping to watch the video and then you begin to hear too many voices in the background and air sounds in the background.

With the Nokia 8, you don't have worry. The Nokia 8 which has been designed to produce 4k videos also come with Ozo Spatial 360° audio (This is a technology features used by Hollywood filmmakers and music producers).

For sure, with the help of Nokia 8, this will put Hollywood technology in the palm of your hand and enjoy a quality videos and sound.

3. High Good Quality Sounds From Its Out-Of-The Box Bluetooth Earphones: If am not mistaken, we all Love to use wireless earphone just because of the stress of carrying wires about. But so far so good, neither Tecno nor Infinix nor HTC on other phone has this feature or helps with this kind of innovation.

But the Nokia 8 comes with the Nokia Active Wireless Earphones, what an amazing great job. Though Nokia didn’t take out the ear phone jack like Apple did in the iPhone 7, they’ve gone a step into keeping our technological life less wired with a Bluetooth headset which comes along with the phone. It has been fine-tuned to have high-quality sounds with solid bass tones also has specially-developed ergonomic ear tips that will let it fit comfortably in your ears and as part of the innovation, the active wireless earphone is water, sweat and dust proof. Great one ever.

Cc
Noobody
Gptech
Grandmufti
good points just that the dual sight selfie has been on LG G pro which i used 2 yrs ago. so i wont agree to d statement that nokia brought it
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by daveemuobo(m): 3:18am On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
SmartchoicesNG:
Source
http://www.qtechpluz.com/2017/08/3-things-new-nokia-8-can-do-with-specifications-features-price.html
[/s]

hyuga:

good points just that the dual sight selfie has been on LG G pro which i used 2 yrs ago. so i wont agree to d statement that nokia brought it

dont mind this guy

1. Taking pictures with back and front at same time has been in alot of phones since 2009,#fact

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_4K_video_recording_devices#Mobile_devices

3. Bundled bluetooth headset has been on alot of phones including the optional bundle on my Galaxy note 5.
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by SmartchoicesNG: 4:16am On Sep 12, 2017
hyuga:

Ok. But you agree that Nokia had it before Xiaomi and Samsung devices which is my real point.
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by SmartchoicesNG: 4:19am On Sep 12, 2017
daveemuobo:
[s][/s]

dont mind this guy

1. Taking pictures with back and front at same time has been in alot of phones since 2009,#fact

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_4K_video_recording_devices#Mobile_devices

3. Bundled bluetooth headset has been on alot of phones including the optional bundle on my Galaxy note 5.

Are you in love with me? Say so already!! Now with the alcohol levels down..read the post again. Samsung and Xiaomi devices specifically. Learn to think before writing... In fact you need a life coach on how to speak... If you write so foggily then speech must be a disaster for you!!
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by benosky(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2017
How much is this Nokia 8?
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by SmartchoicesNG: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2017
benosky:
How much is this Nokia 8?
€518. Only 222k
Re: 3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! by daveemuobo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Are you in love with me? Say so already!! Now with the alcohol levels down..read the post again. Samsung and Xiaomi devices specifically. Learn to think before writing... In fact you need a life coach on how to speak... If you write so foggily then speech must be a disaster for you!!

like i said,you need to see a psychiatrist for your grandiose delusions..

back to the subject matter, Samsung had all these before any nokia. you might be right about xiaomi, gionee and the other shitty MTK devices

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On Phone To Buy Btw 30 To 40k Budget / / New BBM Beta For Android Now Available From The Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.