Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

New USSD Code For Keystone Bank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New USSD Code For Keystone Bank (3216 Views)

Complete List Of All Bank USSD Code For Mobile Banking In Nigeria / Please I Need A Shared Ussd Code / How Can I Get A Ussd Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New USSD Code For Keystone Bank by techliteup: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Are you worried about how to transfer money from one bank to another do not border yourself at all because Keystone has made life easier by unveiling its new USSD code. This means that you can transfer money to another bank by using this USSD code made by Keystone bank.

You can also purchase recharge card with the use of the USSD code or by the use of its mobile money. Without wasting much time let began on how to use this USSD code to transfer fund to other banks.

HOW TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO BANKS USSD CODES

However, you will be required to register with *533*0# with the phone number registered on the account.

To make a transaction to other banks in Nigeria you simply have to dial *533# to make a transaction or dial *533# and follow the options you have seen on your screen. Note if you follow these step and its doesn’t work call the Keystone Customer Care.

WHAT CAN USSD CODE BE USE FOR?

Here are the following usefulness of Keystone USSD code, below are some of the benefit of this USSD code

Balance Inquiry (you can check your account balance without going to the bank or ATM stand )
Airtime Top Up (this code also offer to buy or purchasing of recharge card through your bank account)
Interbank (meaning that you can transfer funds from one account to the other)
Online Payment (DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES e.t.c . you don’t have to go to any Tv agent to Subscribe anymore)
This code also makes it possible for you to pay your PHCN bills and you can also book a flight using the USSD code.
NOTE: for you to be able to implement these steps Dial *533# and select your require choice.

You can also get the Keystone mobile app on any device that can be connected to the internet. To get the app on your mobile device you need to visit your app store on your phone.

Source: http://techliteup.com/transfer-funds-banks-keystone-bank-ussd-codes/
Re: New USSD Code For Keystone Bank by Topsky10: 4:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Please how can I check my account number via my alert sim

(1) (Reply)

Where can I get N1700 Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / How To Avoid Dead Niches/markets / Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.