Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Causes Adsence Ads To Vanish Constantly On Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Causes Adsence Ads To Vanish Constantly On Blogger? (585 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Adsence Ads To Vanish Constantly On Blogger? by Eze2000(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
The blog is hosted on blogger but with a custom domain name.

I put AdSense units in header, sidebar, and footer and footer but sometimes when i try adding ads directly into the posts, other ads vanish. This morning was worst. I put 3 ads in the post and all on the page vanished.

I had to republish the whole thing to fix it to some level.

Other blog spot blogs with Adsense I see don't seem to have this problem it's just me... could it be that the issue is i didn't imput the code into my HTML before hand?
Re: What Causes Adsence Ads To Vanish Constantly On Blogger? by soldierdollar(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Sorry to hear that...you can. Consider changing your template
Re: What Causes Adsence Ads To Vanish Constantly On Blogger? by bedfordng(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Eze2000:
The blog is hosted on blogger but with a custom domain name.

I put AdSense units in header, sidebar, and footer and footer but sometimes when i try adding ads directly into the posts, other ads vanish. This morning was worst. I put 3 ads in the post and all on the page vanished.

I had to republish the whole thing to fix it to some level.

Other blog spot blogs with Adsense I see don't seem to have this problem it's just me... could it be that the issue is i didn't imput the code into my HTML before hand?

they vanished because the ads is too much . adsense terms requires you insert not more than 3 ads unit on a page , so the sidebar ans header ads is conflicting with the rest ads showing all in one page .

this mean if you insert maybe 2 same ads unit in header and sidebar and also insert ed 3 same ads unit used for the header and sidebar in your post pages, then it becomes 5 same ads unit which is over the required number because the header and sidebar ads will still display on every page and post since you added it via gadget .

(1) (Reply)

All .ng, .com.ng Availability Whois Search Doesn't Appear To Be Working / How To Make Money Online By Viewing Adverts / How To Build A Website Offline By Osh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.