Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! (1844 Views)

Nigerian Idol 2022 Audition- Etiti Sings Man Down By Rihanna Again / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by Freebrowsing12(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017

The popular DJ shared a new photo of herself looking bigger than we've seen her and the new weight looks great on her. See how big her boobs are now...lol

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Who's the other babe?
Re: Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by Mologi(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2017
The chest is a like a hot pot of jollof...

Very attractive....
Re: Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by doyinisaac(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
Who's the other babe?
Iya Chinedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by globemoney: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Her friend can get this dick
Re: Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by olayinks007(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2017
doyinisaac:
Iya Chinedu

Lol... Help d mama package d name nw

1 Like

Re: Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
doyinisaac:
Iya Chinedu

Hehe you abi
Re: Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great! by overlord29(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
i wiLL smith smaSh em' bOth...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Transformations Of Nigerian Celebrities Before & After Fame,(pics&video / "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply / Reasons Why I Snubbed Wizkid’s Birthday – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.