Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (18248 Views)

Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by phkka1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mr. president wants to use his kings men in the military to send some innocent bloods to early grave before he joins his ancestors. Help me remind him that today is quite different from the days of Biafra and Nigerian war. Technology can easily locate his where about. Arm dealers are waiting to use him and make cool money.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Divinehenrich(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmm, This meeting na for matching order things.
IPOB members plz maintain for the main time
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by francmoda: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tiwaz2:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/just-president-buhari-meets-service-chiefs/

Chief of Defence staff, a Major Gen?? He is a four star general not a two star..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by PMBtill2023: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Blackfire:
So he is supposed to meet fayose, or kanu
Say what happen?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Jabioro: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
He needed to meet me.. I have to see him or he have to see me..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by exlinklodge: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
we go soon hear when he mets his wife in the other room

ndi ara
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by ofiko123(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
okay......
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by bobmatex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
God Bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by okerekeikpo: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Service chiefs that can't service Boko Haram or shakau
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Generalyemi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
MediumStout:
grin

Nnamdi Kanu is dead. GOD BLESS BUHARI
same as ur dear lovely mother.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by franchizy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Baba all i ask is for you to arrest Nnamdi Kanu and order a clampdown on the Ipob criminals.

Nnamdi kanu and Igbos are criminals and terorists.

Please Baba do me this favour as i will never sleep unless i see kanu in kuje prison.

I hate kanu and Igbos.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by semyman: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Failure personified
I am sure you are regretting your existence, lagoon is ever welcoming in the event you are in sw or river Niger
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by martinif: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Old Pictures
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by adeblow(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
RT @saharareporters: the meeting had been held before announcement.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by abbaapple: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
[i][/i]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The aim of this Hausa meeting is;

To recommence and intensify Operation Python Dance and Operation Crocodile Smile.

To capture Nnamdi KANU and kill as many IPOB members possible.

To pay deaf ears to complaints of raids from Fulani Herdsmen.

Buhari doesn't want to die without annihilating the Igbos of South East and the freedom fighters of Niger Delta.
[s][/s]

U re back wit ur nonsens comment abi?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by uwajeh(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
The Chief of Defence Staff is a General not a Major General and the Chief of Naval Staff is a Vice Admiral not a Rear Admiral. Kindly correct your caption.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
AmandaLuv:
Failure personified
ғor geт тed ιn jagυar'ѕ voιce.. na only yoυr вeaυтy ι ѕee..ĸυdoѕ тo тнaт ѕeмen and ovary. grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
uwajeh:
The Chief of Defence Staff is a General not a Major General and the Chief of Naval Staff is a Vice Admiral not a Rear Admiral. Kindly correct your caption.
dem wan pay υ?wнaт can we do wιтн тнe eхplaιned ranĸιngѕ?jυѕт gιve 1. 5 cogenт reaѕonѕ ғor тнιѕ nonѕenѕe yoυ jυѕт dιd..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by MediumStout(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Generalyemi:

same as ur dear lovely mother.

Mynd44
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
semyman:
I am sure you are regretting your existence, lagoon is ever welcoming in the event you are in sw or river Niger
do υ нave ѕenѕe aт allpleaѕe вeғore υ ιnѕυlт мe.. мaĸe ѕυre υ нave locaтed υr ѕenѕeѕ.. вecaυѕe one мore nonѕenѕe ғroм υ.. and ayelala wιll ѕend υr generaтιonѕ тo тнe cleanerѕ..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by emerich(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
aminho:
What is dasuki doing in that room?
Thought I was the only one that saw him.....
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by wildchild02: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
God bless the military

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Charly68: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Beef up security,take the battle to the gate of the dissidents.. Crush Biafra at all cost,clear out the monstrous and murderous herdsmen by all means,keep Nigeria one no matter what..this is the matching order. If things relapse henceforth,you will all be retired forthwith .
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by DocHMD: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
If you like hold this your fulani meeting till thy kingdom come, Biafra is here already and like Catalonians and scottish they will continue to ask for separation from your terrorist, bigotted, muslim skulls. Insha Allah!

Everybody go die one day, so no shaking!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by guysmat(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Haba OP
Why are you using Badeh and Minimah's pictures? shocked shocked undecided
Were the former service chiefs called back grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Justinah4real(f): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrSly:

And Arewa is where? They will receive pat at the back as useful tool of the north. You are still enjoying your day dream, wake up!!! Cos ur babalawo can't do anything.
1dollar will now be N500. No body knows where this man is looting the money to. Thats the reason for this inflation. The army is just his security men paid to kill any body that threatens his precious oil.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
You'll soon meet with your ancestors.... Mtcheeeew
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Correction: Olonisakin is a full general not 'major general'.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by brownhawk: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
kettykin:
i hope it is to avenge the killing of 97 nigerians by cameroon and not the shooting of unarmed protesters who have done nothing to thme
nothing to them,u arsehole your insults and disrespects are nothing?? your threats are nothing? I really hope you'll be among those who will be dealt with so that your stupidity will be cured especially by those soldiers who used stand helpless while u insult jeer and spit at their faces are the ipob rallies.

God help you bastarrds
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs by imustsaymymindo: 3:19am On Aug 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The aim of this Hausa meeting is;

To recommence and intensify Operation Python Dance and Operation Crocodile Smile.

To capture Nnamdi KANU and kill as many IPOB members possible.

To pay deaf ears to complaints of raids from Fulani Herdsmen.

Buhari doesn't want to die without annihilating the Igbos of South East and the freedom fighters of Niger Delta.

Where are you, bro? Miss you. #NoHomo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! / Malami Plotting To Scuttle Rivers Gov Poll Result Collation, PDP Alleges / G5 Crisis: Akinjide Wins Polling Unit For Atiku In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.