Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. (1350 Views)

Need Another Income Stream? / My Daily 3 Odds Earnings - An Income Stream I Just Created (PICTURES) / Add This Income Stream To Your Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have a dream , that in the next 12 weeks , 10 persons will own cars , go on all expense paid vacation trips , earn cash awards of $50,000 and so much more as a result of their daily addiction to their mobile phone , and I need very serious entrepreneurs only to fulfill this dream . It is happening as a result of the fact that a technological company has designed a system , that turns the activities we do everyday with our mobile phones such as ; web browsing , chatting on social media platforms , shopping online , payment of bills ( school fees , gotv , etc ) , money transfers , airtime and data purchases , ticket (flight ) bookings , accommodation , taxi rides etc into a massive stream of income , and handed this system over to a few individuals who will partner with them and want to make life changing incomes . This Company is affiliated with over 57,000 merchant services , 600 network service providers and is present in 140+ countries , all of these leverage , it is giving to these individuals . A promo is currently on ' DECEMBER TO REMEMBER ' for only serious entrepreneurs who would want a dramatic financial turn around , these activities you are to earn from , are done everyday even by myself and a whole lot of people with our mobile phones , they have become habitual and addictive , even when broke , they are still a necessity , imagine the number of people plus yourself that your system will provide value for in your offices , schools , market places , neighbourhood , your family members , friends and even in the world , therefore you are in for the smartest business opportunity of this generation .
Other systems like this exist , such as ; konga , jumia , quickteller , interswitch , paga , waka now , your bank apps , hotelsng , etc , but those systems are not given to individuals to make money using these systems , only the Companies that created them do make money , and we are happy being customers/users of a system that does not pay us , only the services we want are provided thats all . But another Company has come with a platform more robust , rendering all of their services and more , having a global appeal with its presence in 140+ countries , and gives you the ability to make money with its system , just by partnering with them , and anytime those services are rendered on your system , you get paid . I need not tell you how much these companies , make with these systems , they run into billions of naira , If you were given such a system how will you feel ?
So if you are willing and ready to make this DECEMBER , one to remember despite the recession , then the next 12 weeks will be very important in your quest for financial independence , I promise you will not regret this , only if you are ready to make a change in your financial situation or else dont bother reaching me , I am ready to give you all my full support . I need entrepreneurs , as we are about to conquer the world with our system.
Reach me on whatsapp +2348080653346 , if you are interested !
If you are addicted to your mobile phone , its time to turn your addiction into income producing addiction .
See you soon , PEACE.
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
If you are in the Ancient City of Benin then its your time , I will be revealing how this system works , and how to make money from technology which is the New Oil of this Age . I will be at ; 25 Bob-Izua shopping complex , plymouth road , opposite Osvin hotel , by Akenzua junction , Benin City , Edo State. Time : 10am prompt , This event is strictly by invitation , reach me on whatsapp : +2348080653346 to get an invite .
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Good Evening people
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
dannyreports:
If you are in the Ancient City of Benin then its your time , I will be revealing how this system works , and how to make money from technology which is the New Oil of this Age . I will be at ; 25 Bob-Izua shopping complex , plymouth road , opposite Osvin hotel , by Akenzua junction , Benin City , Edo State. Time : 10am prompt , This event is strictly by invitation , reach me on whatsapp : +2348080653346 to get an invite .
whatsapp me 08168234444 am interested
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have come to realize, one thing about the rich and some of the most successful people in the World, that no matter how broke you are, you still give them the little you have, especially in this 21st century, we all do that through mobile technology, via the platforms (e. g Alibaba, Uber, Airbnb, facebook, whatsapp, instagram, Walmart , Jumia, quickteller, interswitch , bank apps etc) they have created rendering services that have become a daily addictions , accessed via our phones , I realized all you need to build wealth is a system, I partnered with a tech company, who have that system that gives me leverage to make money when people across the world in 250 countries, pay bills, move money, buy airtime, data, shop online, take taxi, buy food and so much more that will blow your mind, I am willing to expose this wealth secret to a few entrepreneurs , want to know more? inbox me.
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Ordinary people , are becoming global service providers , of which I am one , instead of seeking to buy the franchise of one network service provider , I have a platform that gives me access to over 600 network service providers , across 143+ countries at a cheaper rate with improved technology , instead of playing in the Nigerian market , this system has made me a global service provider. 1 voucher credits networks both local and international , with access to over 6billion phones across 143+ countries , I can do all sorts of bill payments in those countries from my platform , money transfer services too , the list is to numerous to mention , in summary this platform is an ocean , as you can never finish what's inside it , 57000 services under one platform is no joke , I have not seen any other platform as big as this , all these leverage is given to only qualified partners , you can be one , if want to ?, for more info you can WhatsApp/call/text +2348080653346
#selfmade billionaire

Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2017
“ We have forty million reasons for failure , but not a single excuse ". Rudyard Kipling.
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2017
What if you had the opportunity to partner with a company just like I did , and today I am a universal platform these services universally from my phone and laptop , this company has created a system for you to be able to provide these services and make money while rendering them to people in 143+ countries in affiliation with 600 network service providers , would you take it ? If you will meet me up in Warri city on Saturday as we expose the greatest wealth opportunity of this generation , to get an invite inbox me !!! , slots almost filled , so please hurry !!!
*U-World:* If you're familiar with Amazon, Jumia, Konga etc. Then you can he familiar with this... A platform where you can do your Online shopping for Wears, Gadgets, Electronics, Accessories which functions in over 143+ Countries! Wow!!
*U-Browse:* This an internet game changer. When you open this browser on your smart gadget, your internet data will stop running. Once you visit any website via this Browser, the Website pays for your internet data usage, and not you. With this browser, users can now save their data usage, and this will generate so much traffic on the Browser. Any Company/Website that is not listed or plugged on this browser will know the level of traffic their site will be losing. Why will anyone use another browser, when you can save your data with U-Browse? Haha... I can't shout! �����
*U-Food*: This is my favourite part, infact I'm afraid this is where my earnings would be going ���... Here you can buy Food and get it delivered to your doorstep! while I get a check for you eating . Just like We have Dominos, KFC, McDonalds etc. ��
*U-Travel*: If you're familiar with platforms like Hotel.ng, jumia travels etc then this wont be strange to you... Here you Book flight tickets, Make hotel reservations, Book apartments and so on. Haha... The list is endless ��
In addition, if a customer from Kazakhstan buys a ticket using your link, you here in Africa get paid for what a Kazakhs does in his or her own country...without paying tax...I hope you know that Facebook doesn't pay tax in Nigeria or Africa?
*U-Bill*: This platform is Huge, with it you can Buy Airtime, Data Bundles, Pay your TV bills, Government Tax, Water Bills, School fees, Health Bill, Insurance and so much more! Connected to over 600 mobile network operators in 143 countries! Awesome! ������
*U-Rides*: This works like Uber, you call for Taxi with your mobile phone and still get paid a percentage(that's If youre an affiliate)... Another thing here is that you can also select your choice of Car depending on where you're going at that moment! That means if you want an SUV for a particular event, U-Rides is at your service! ��.

1 Like

Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Use Mobile addiction to your own advantage it to your own advantage. The internet, especially digital media, is underutilized by lots of young people, who are rather unconsciously addicted to it.

Imagine how much you've paid on data, smartphones and accessories and time wasted online since you bought your first mobile phone - and how much have you made out of it? What's your stake in the
Internet and social media space?

Leverage on the system of a global technology company that deals on bill payments (Financial Services) and airtime top up among many other services
�With the technology one can actually top up mobile phone of customers in over 140 countries using our universal voucher

�By partnering with the company you get a 'license ' to be an independent distributor of global services such as bill payments (Financial Services) and top ups

�When you buy any of the company's franchise you have access to these services via your smart phone

This online system will give you access to a business website, free voucher, and stock float for your business in 143 countries

�You get up 10% anytime someone make any transaction from your online system.It can be bill payments of any sorts or airtime top up. You get paid upto 10% instantly

If you need further info on *how this business works*, kindly request for the detailed visual presentation.

Thanks�
Call/text or WhatsApp +2348080653346
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
A company has come with a mission to create wealth via the telecoms , E-commerce , Travel and Hospitality industries , by a providing a system , that will make ordinary people be able to retire to a lifetime of wealth , secrets that the banks , network service providers have used to take money away from us , you will be given a system to operate in their capacities and deliver their services and more and earn from 140+ countries , via our affiliation with 600 network service providers , and 57000 merchant services , aeeessible on over 6 billion mobile phones.

If you had access to such a value chain , how would you feel ? If you are an entrepreneur and you understand what this means for you , you can either inbox me , or reach me on WhatsApp via +2348080653346.
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is Absolutely *Unbelievable* but *True* , there is a system you can own , that will give you the ability to earn , while doing these ; web browsing , bill payments , socializing , buying airtime or data , money transfers , flight ticket bookings , accommodation booking , shopping online , etc , via your mobile phones . The system created by this Technology company is founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform where individuals can earn on what they do every day with their Mobile phone. Our plan with this system , is to offer our partners access to render over 57,000 merchant services , operational in more than 140 countries , with the partnership of 600 network service providers .

If you have a platform , that renders those services mentioned above , how many people do you know that , use them on a daily basis ? And how much could you earn servicing them and other people in 145 countries who don't know you , but use them ?. If you understand what I explained now , and you want to know more , kindly drop your WhatsApp number only .
AIM : It is to get people exposed to endless possibilities with the opportunity to offer to those who believe in “sense-based” business system and a fast-paced business platform to build their fortune and live life on their own terms with the use of their mobile phone.
Re: 'Turn your Mobile Addiction Into a Massive Income Stream' Don't Miss This. by dannyreports(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Well because of our need to communicate and dominate our environment , technology through these activities , have made them 2nd nature to us , these activities expressed through constant phone calls , instant messaging , data usage , transportation , feeding and so on . All these are natural addictive habits of mankind and I know of a company that have built a system and technology to monetize them all ! So imagine yourself to be a dispenser of this kind of vast volume of value added services within and beyond your immediate environments ( 140+ countries ) . This company is exceptional because it has successfully placed the world in the palm of her affiliates/parners .
Do you want the world in your palm ?

(1) (Reply)

Olamill_art / Business Guide / Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.