Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (21035 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by winner95(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is serious,

I hope they find the stupid man asap and chuck out both his two hands he used to axed down the lady first, before they torture him to death....
Wicked man. angry
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by yeyeboi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

B4 you all start coming here to blame the husband

It doesn't make sense 4 d husband to call her 4 settlement nd den kill her nd leave her private parts jst like dat

This is wat actually happened

Husband : calls wife into the room
Wife: enters room(with facial expression of anger)

Husband : pls let us settle this matter i am sorry
Wife: thats wat u always say nd den u do it again useless man

Husband : i said i am sorry(looking a bit angry)
Wife : see ur mate ar living in 3 bedroom flat comfortably... But all u do is starve me nd d children in dis ur 1 room nd go around pursuing women with ur truck

Husband : (slaps wife)
Wife : (screams)terkaa You will kill me today(rushes to the door, locks it, puts d key in her bra)

Husband : you are very stupid
Wife : comes close to husband nd starts fighting him

They hand wrestle for bit...

Husband: (trying to avoid her blow)
Wide: (seeing she's not inflicting enough pain, bites him on the hand deep)

Husband : ahhhh ( angrily starts beating up wife)

Wife : you will kill me today (breaks free frm husband, rushes to the cupboard, brings out a hammer)

Husband : lucy don't try me o lucy
Wife: throws hammer at husband nd misses

Husband : rushes towards wife
Wife: (seeing husband drawing close rushes to pick up an axe)

Husband : (seeing wife picking up axe, grabs her collects the axe pushes her to the floor)
Wife : (stands up, rushes to the other end of the room nd picks up the second axe)

( Survival status kicks 4 both parties nd @ dis point anybdy can kill anybdy out of survival instincts)

Husband : hits wife first.... Sees his mistake.... Escapes frm the window

Underlining assumption :
1. The husband couldn't hav called her nd locked d door immediately

2. The husband couldn't hav used 2 axes nd a hammer jst to kill one woman

3 It has been proven that the female starts every domestic fight either by their words or action during conversation

4 99% of wat causes a quarrel btw a couple is either s*x related or money related

5. 99% of men will slap a woman who calls dem "useless ' or compares them to" their mates"

6. Since it's a 1 room apartment objects like axe nd hammer will be close @ any point in time

#Eco99#

From your illustrations , u sure sey no be you be the husband wey kill him wife??

4 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by dlawsamesq(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=ecoeco post=59719273]...

It doesn't make sense 4 d husband to call her 4 settlement nd den kill her nd leave her private parts jst like dat

Wife : see ur mate ar living in 3 bedroom flat comfortably... But all u do is starve me nd d children in dis ur 1 room nd go around pursuing women with ur truck

Wife : (screams)terkaa You will kill me today(rushes to the door, locks it, puts d key in her bra)

Wife : you will kill me today (breaks free frm husband, rushes to the cupboard, brings out a hammer)

Husband : (seeing wife picking up axe, grabs her collects the axe pushes her to the floor)
Wife : (stands up, rushes to the other end of the room nd picks up the second axe)

( Survival status kicks 4 both parties nd @ dis point anybdy can kill anybdy out of survival instincts)

Underlining assumption :

3 It has been proven that the female starts every domestic fight either by their words or action during conversation

4 99% of wat causes a quarrel btw a couple is either s*x related or money related

Well said
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by ogtavia(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

5. 99% of men will slap a woman who calls dem "useless ' or compares them to" their mates"

6. Since it's a 1 room apartment objects like axe nd hammer will be close @ any point in time

#Eco99#
It is this kind of thinking that makes me wonder if some people were born stupid or were born normal then chose to become stupid....there is no excuse for murder or abusing one's wife....his friends provoke him more but he does nothing about it. .yet because the woman is weaker but has a faster tongue...he decides to mete out his abuse on her....look..for the umpteenth time. nothing justifies a man beating his wife...nothing justifies a man laying a finger on his wife....nothing whatsoever justifies a man murdering his wife or let alone a fellow human being.....get out.

5 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Richy4(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't really understand this,... is it lawful to detain someone's relative if the accused cannot be found... I have heard this kinda scenario in Nigeria only.. Can someone that knows the law throw more light on this pls...
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
mightyhazell:
nwamamkpi??

Nwamaikpe wouldn't have the time to type this. He's brief summary of things gives away his intelligence and time-management 'ish'. I believe cool
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by vickydevoka(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
u must be a lawyer. or u must av experienced or seen such happened. cos I can't be saying sh**t lyk dis
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
you are just stupid. your type will kill your wife too because she's stubborn abi. if she slaps you and bites you, you will take a hammer and axe and butcher her right? you are a wasted sperm.

The worst thing is that these type of women are always quiet, hardworking and meek. The really stubborn women always get married to gentle guys who cannot hurt a fly so receive sense. ode.

4 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by jackie35(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

as IF you WERE the husband

or

were you there during the fight?
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by rezzy: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

No point here
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
Reading this made me weak. Wow you are evil. You and the 14 people who liked your post, and those who quoted your post in support of this bullshit you typed are evil people we don't need in the society. You lots deserve to be in jail. Who knows if you are the stupid husband on the run? And even if you're not, you don't deserve a partner. People like you should live lonely till eternity. Anu mpama! Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by SmartyPants(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

It could have happened this way but no matter how you look at it, the man is guilty.

Even if the lady locked the door and put the key in her bra, why didn't he jump out of the window as he eventually did?

In court this will not hold up at all. Survival instincts will only kick in momentarily (or until immediate danger subsides). Once he had overpowered the woman, he could have extracted the key and let himself out, or at any point collect all the weapons from her and throw them outside.

The circumstantial evidence also points to the fact that the woman ran away and refused to go back to the house, indicating that she was most likely afraid for her life and safety. Based on the assumption that the average Nigerian woman would rather tolerate a lot of things than give up her matrimonial home, we can strongly infer that whatever made her leave the home must have been serious.

Further, witness testimony indicates that the couple frequently must have scuffled and so, since the woman was the one who ran away, we can also infer that she must have been coming off worse in these scuffles.

Again, i put it to you that the woman's historical behavior i.e running away from the home, portrays her as someone who was fearful of her husband, and not one who would lock herself in with him.

Finally, there is enough evidence to suggest that the accused actually intended to kill the woman. The couple lived in a one bedroom apartment, with two kids. We can therefore safely infer that the apartment may have been choked up since it would have to contain the belongings of at least four different people. It therefore sounds very odd that they would have found the space to keep two axes within their bedroom! This indicates that the accused may actually have stashed those weapons in the room, with the intention of using them on his wife.

3 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by psp2pc(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
senseless

2 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by adontcare(f): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
I don't blame u

1 Like

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Caprigal: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
@eco99 abi ecoeco,
Be careful of what you say. Don't tell lies against the dead.

3 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by chara019: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
hmmmmm
Analysis tohbadt
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by deelobe: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jabioro:
I concur with your illustration..
useless birds of the same feather flocking in shot. Common sense is not common indeed

3 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by deelobe: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jabioro:

This is really amazing. May your sisters and the women in your family suffer the same. Can you hear yourselves

3 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Jacobx007: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
Guy na wa for u oooo, u got me laughing on a sad thread. U joking right?
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

May this be your portion in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Rett0: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

You and the fools who like your post are the height of irresponsibility. May your sisters be slain in same manner as described. Say Amen.....

1 Like

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Rett0: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jabioro:

potential murderer spotted.

1 Like

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Chachangi: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please, can lawyers in the house tell us if it is lawful for the father of the accused to be arrested.
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Emyjeze(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
;Domo see analysis. . wehdone sir
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Jabioro: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
deelobe:

This is really amazing. May your sisters and the women in your family suffer the same. Can you hear yourselves
You must be out of your mind.. what do we call forensic investigation, how do you analysis a situation and how do you feel when you're trying to figure out what might have happened behind the scene..It has happened no one can change that even Baba God can't erased the record.. the next is to study ,it analysis it and let other learn from it so that such would not repeat it self.. You can go ahead to commit such with who to be husband and see if you be here saying crab.. Ode!
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Jabioro: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
deelobe:

useless birds of the same feather flocking in shot. Common sense is not common indeed
You thought you're wise..
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Jabioro: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rett0:

potential murderer spotted.
Dumb mind spotted..
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Odianose13(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

A difference between WISDOM and FOOLISHNESS is that the first knows it's limits while the latter never knows it's limits. Your case is pathetic. #sorrytosay........

1 Like

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by repogirl(f): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
and you know all this because you were with them in the one room apartment?

2 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Reading this made me weak. Wow you are evil. You and the 14 people who liked your post, and those who quoted your post in support of this bullshit you typed are evil people we don't need in the society. You lots deserve to be in jail. Who knows if you are the stupid husband on the run? And even if you're not, you don't deserve a partner. People like you should live lonely till eternity. Anu mpama! Tufiakwa!

Ooh my dear Anu mpama
FYI its now 32 likes nd counting

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Mbediogu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

Eye witness or mouth witness, which one are you? I think you can help investigators in this case. ..Eh! Police! A credible volunteer is here please.
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
hhahahhhahahahhahahaha... Guy you are sooo funny! Haba mana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rice Miller Loses N188m Goods In Adamawa As Hoodlums Loot Warehouse / Frank Seide: Gunmen Kill Chairman Of Waterways Security In Bayelsa / Peacemaker Gets Punched In The Face While Settling A Fight in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.