Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (58984 Views)

MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' / It Is “thicker Body” Not “tika Bodi” - Olamide Reacts To Lyrics In His Song "Wo" / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by diegwu01: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Even Olamide himself isnt Angry
yet some folks here are Threatening fire and brimstone. drinking Chloroquine for Olamides headache
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by elyshadarry(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
misplace of priorities..... idiot people..

what effort are they making or have they made to stop the production and selling of those drugs, but busy banning songs. What has been their contributions to the health sectors sef? how many qualified doctors are always readily available in our hospitals?, hospital buildings without drugs. Their grandfather (Buhari) just came back from sickness holiday, yet they are busy looking after songs when Nigerians that can't afford to travel for treatment continue to die.........shameless people

1 Like

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by okonja(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin d guy dat sang"I am 4rm Akwa Ibom , I wnt 2 go home", since he went home, we ar yet 2 hear 4rm hm, fear ur village pple grin

He's back...expect another excellent hit from Mish as he has released a new track titled Made In Nigeria. I tried posting the download link here but NL censored it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
angry
TINALETC3:
grin d guy dat sang"I am 4rm Akwa Ibom , I wnt 2 go home", since he went home, we ar yet 2 hear 4rm hm, fear ur village pple grin
angry
TINALETC3:

1 Like

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Iamsammy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
NBC nor realize say na free advert dem do for olamide so, abeg make ah download d video first
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gone are the days when good lyrics was the hall mark of every music. We need to retrace our steps to our cultural values to use music as a tool to influence the world.
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jarizod:
Best part of the song..

"If you see their bom bom,orobo toh bad" cool

Awon omo tika bodi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Herhmjay(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
what do you expect from our so called leaders....

useless set of people, na toh ban dem sabi.... work dem nor gree do
what has that so called minister achieved that we know of ?
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by optional1(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jarizod:
Best part of the song..

Omo f’imu jo Ibo wo!
O lo n jo bi aboki wo!

Get ready for our own remix wo!
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sunofgod:
Has he become desperate?

Yes oh cause ycee and Zoro done take over and there is nothing olamide can do about it.
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
On'jo mi lowo bi ciga! Wo.
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by 6sco: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
trulybenjay001:
be happy bcs they've helped in making d music more popular & in raining more money for u. now so many pple will be in a rush to listen to it, download and stuffs like that.
its simply eye-service bcs buhari is back

go to yaaya. mobi, the song is ranked first in downloads from Nigeria, na after d ban I go search am.
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jarizod:
Best part of the song..

...o jo mi bi ti cigar...chicken peri peri...
That guy is the king of the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by SlimPaddy22: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
;DSurely he had no bad intentions. NBC Please allow us to dance to #Wo. Oya Wo.!!!!
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by airminem(f): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tobacco are harmless , I promise . Smoking is only poisonous when it ends in bloodshed . Think about this Mr. Minister , you don't need a gun to kill.

Ride in Mide
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
optional1:

Omo f’imu jo Ibo wo!
O lo n jo bi aboki wo!

Get ready for our own remix wo!
naso naso baby!!!!! kiss
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by successincentiv(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Funny country
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by asapsckipper(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
'the ban on d video is just outrageous and irrelevantly stupid..
like..the part they claim promoting use of tobacco or waheva was just shown ONCE tru out d entire video..
and just listen to d lyrics...at dat part he says sumfin like "O JO MI LOWO BI INA CIGA"...
funny tin is it's our own local videos dey'll always prey on to prove their relevancy...but will never ever ban a foreign music from being played on air..and dis foreign music videos are mostly 80% explicit,promoting use of not only tobacco,but other substances as well...
at this point..I'm jez fed up on Nigeria itself...like
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by jamesbridget13(f): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
View is high

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by sirgalahad26(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Olamide go just be like: "a de shi ma fa gobe-WO
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Spidermon: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Olamide that ought to use his street cred to release a song talking about the ills of the present govt and the political agitations of the people ...but as Governor Ambode dey turn up for am, he has been quiet.

Now they want to ban his song, he is quick to open mouth.

Tekno has used the "Rara" song to outrank all the other artistes in my own evaluation. Him still get small sense for head.

Olamide...STFU
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by noob03saibot(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2017
The nbc is just looking for a way to be relevant, so they are attaching themselves to the hottest song right now in Nigeria. They can't do shit about it. Check out my own cover to the song, it's worth checking out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxCc17uYKVk
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by noob03saibot(m): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Jarizod:
Best part of the song..

Yeah. Lol. I ll go for the entire second verse. The entire second verse is fire, especially if you hear yoruba. Awon omo mi n’ London wo!
Awon omo t’o peng wo!
If you see their bumbum wo!
Orobo toh bahd wo!
Omo f’imu jo Ibo wo!
O lo n jo bi aboki wo!
Seke seke bula wo!, emi n lo mi, e fun mi l’abula wo.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by Jaysas1(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Kilo sele gan gan?
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by optional1(f): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Jarizod:
naso naso baby!!!!! kiss

when you are ready lemme know.

Top of the morning kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by manikspears: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2017
So NBC still dey function for Nigeria and vico never go jail for terrorising us for more than 5 years now angry
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by webngnews: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2017
Who cares
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by legibow: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2017
do they even no want they call BANNED.... is it the song i already have on my phone and system you are banning or the one that the dj is repeatedly playing...... come and ban my phone and system from working now"nonsense"
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by olowobaba10: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2017
BUT WHY?

Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2017
agbangam:

U guys are just dumb wit ur "Buhari cos hunger, Buhari cos poverty and blablablaaa".... I am so sure ur type do not know dat over 10countries are into dis recession and about 7 of dem are oil producing nations. I guess buhari caused d hunger in Venezuela, Brazil, Angola and others. No go hustle, dey insult who God don already bless.

Shut up

Wet ear
Re: Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" by tobieswizz: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
They should free Olamide jhoor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.