Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital (1738 Views)

Tinubu Pick APC Chieftain As Vice-presidential Candidate / Nigerian Pastor Who Went To China To Destroy Coronavirus Has Been Rushed To The / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital by Yungkid101(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2017

A Vice President has been found out to have been ‘poisoned’ after he fell ill and was rushed to hospital for medical attention. The Zimbabwean Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa was rushed for medical check in South Africa recently after getting ill. According to News24, the South African doctors who performed minor surgery on the man said that they “detected traces of palladium poison which had partly damaged part of his liver”. According to NewsDay, sources close to Mnangagwa said that the doctors discovered that the deputy president consumed non-radioactive poison which could require a systems flush out over the next two months. The vice president, 74, was flown to South Africa last week for emergency medical care. Mnangagwa, who was seen as a favourite to succeed President Robert Mugabe, fell ill at a rally where the president was speaking on 12 August, suffering what appeared to be severe food pois...

Source: http://www.solidng.com.ng/commotion-vice-president-poisoned-rushed-hospital/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
yawns

Spreads

marts
Re: Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital by IPOBrep: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
i thought it was osibanjo, i will have just wept for Naija.

mod so you banned me, i will have your time after work
Re: Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital by expensiveguyman(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ohh! I thought you were talking about our own VP Osibanjo. but wait ooh we haven't finish dealing with our problems here in Nigeria. you come they serve us Zimbabweans own wahala

(1) (Reply)

Tekno – Manya (wizkid Cover) / . / Ambode State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.