Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease (420 Views)

Lpo For The Supply Of Granite / Fire Extinguishers Supplies And Refilling Services In Lagos / Raise An Lpo For Ago Or Pms Supply For Us, We Pay 4% Commision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by Simmarco: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
HI NAIRALANDERS,

[/b]HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICS - WWW.HMCHARIOTS.COM , SUPLLIES PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - PETROL, KEROSENE, DIESEL IN 10,000, 20,000 OR 30,000 LTRS TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN LAGOS AND AROUND NIGERIA AT COMPETITIVE RATES. WE ARE MORE TAHN WILLING TO PARTNER WITH FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WHO MIGHT DIUFFICULTIES IN EXECUTING OIL LPOs.

IF YOU CAN SOURCE FOR LPOs TO BE SERVICED FROM REPUTABLE or VIABLE ORGANISATIONS, WE CAN PATNER TO SERVICE THOSE CLIENTS AND REWARD YOU WITH A [b]GOOD COMMISSION.

PLEASE REACH ME ON

08033584111 OR hismercychariots@yahoo.com
Simeon
HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICSwww.hmchariots.com
Re: Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease by Simmarco: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
still open to offers

(1) (Reply)

Hello All / I Need Properties To Buy Preferably In Potharcourt. / I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.