Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) (31665 Views)

Olayide Bakare Celebrates 60th Birthday (photos) / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ZxDloCRkRFE/WZxK9J840qI/AAAAAAAADIU/mueVMHXLc4MmU4mEZGHkIcF9lZfXaPi9gCLcBGAs/s320/t1.JPG[/img]

Nigerian Pastor, Tunde Bakare and his beautiful wife stepped out for an event in Lagos recently.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-2n_vaufK7jE/WZxLSQFpR6I/AAAAAAAADIY/eQNUwF2IZpsVjw3LLxdtohxnJvn4UGXkACLcBGAs/s320/t2.JPG[/img]

The Former Vice Presidential candidate and his beautiful wife, Olayide have been married for 32 years.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/beautiful-new-photos-of-former-vp.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
This woman is such an epitome of beauty!!! May God continue to bless you!

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Seen!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by Treasure1919(f): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
nice
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by nduboss(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by damtee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
beautiful
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by beaversticks(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
FP.......
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
His taller dan pastor prof lawyer San barrister commissioner caretaker vp osunbade.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by MissIndependent(f): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
She is so preety. I want to be like her when I am in my 60s kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by Terror666(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
best VP Nigeria Never had

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by Terror666(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
MissIndependent:
She is so preety. I want to be like here when I am in my 60s kiss kiss kiss

i got the magic stick

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice one

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by MissIndependent(f): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Terror666:

i got the magic stick
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by datola: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pastor T
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
iiiisakabaaaa grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Beautiful!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
O
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by biblegirl: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
d pastor got good eyes.She's beautiful.handsomeman+beautiful woman=beautiful children,Ugly man + beautiful woman = okay children, cute man + cute woman =pretty children, handsome man + ugly woman = manageable pikchildren,ugly man + ugly woman= pikins.So shine ur eyes before u go into it except money dey.Cos money can transform anyone except some few peoples' faces that re made of rocks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
nice
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by jashar(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by otokx(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
His messages are inspiring and thought provoking though some consider it too political.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
next
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by emmasege: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bakare only makes sense as a pastor when he's not talking politics. But he can hardly preach without talking politics, hence my withdrawal from listening to him. Someone should please inform me when he starts staying clear of politics in his sermons.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
biblegirl:
d pastor got good eyes.She's beautiful.handsomeman+beautiful woman=beautiful children,Ugly man + beautiful woman = okay children, cute man + cute woman =pretty children, handsome man + ugly woman = manageable pikchildren,ugly man + ugly woman= pikins.So shine ur eyes before u go into it except money dey.Cos money can transform anyone except some few peoples' faces that re made of rocks.

It does not take much to know that you are a materialistic person

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
biblegirl:
grin
Bible girl indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wao!my lovly pastor
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by teekay213(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Weldone man of God for being proud of your wife in the public...

Not like some homeless or shameless politicians who changes wives like a wrapper

boasting of stolen and looted country's money,..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Becky Enenche Builds 10-bedroom Apartment For Homeless Girls In Abuja / 114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Can Mary Hear Our Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.