Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

When You Succeed You Run The Risk Of Having Frenemies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When You Succeed You Run The Risk Of Having Frenemies (350 Views)

The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... / The Risk Pyramid And Spoken Word Poetry By Olumide Holloway / It Is Better To Remain Silent At The Risk Of Being Thought A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Succeed You Run The Risk Of Having Frenemies by campusmuster: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hello, you out there Pat Ima is talking to you!

What did you just say?

That people are not happy with you because of your successes and achievements, Sad! Very sad!

Ok now I get you!

The most important thing you should always know is that not everyone understands success, and not everyone will be willing to pay the price for success. So quit drooling over what everyone thinks about you. Those that knows and understand success will always seek you out.

Those that are always out to antagonize you and your successes are NEGLIGIBLE. Shout it out, say it again, Yes they are NEGLIGIBLE.

Please go and succeed and stop worrying about everybody, you won’t always get an 100% approval.

I am PAT IMA and I believe in success.

Like, follow, and share my page @PatImaofficial for more inspiring writeups. Leave a comment if the post was helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Face Your Fears / The Impoverished Situation In Nigeria / I Am Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.