Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,511 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics (5807 Views)

Which Site Can I Download Kc Presh Sio nkpo From? / Kcee From Kc Presh - Now I Know (Potential Beef Song?) / Kc Presh Drops A New Album(no Time). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by 9ja4eva: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
Wetin do Ebube?This guy na footballer oh
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by semid4lyfe(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
Dem go dey pose, dem go dey denge denge. . . . .notice me, na im the guy dey do, lol.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by dominique(f): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2010
I hired a parachute for just the two of us and when we were about 40, 000 feet above sea level, I brought out the ring and asked her to marry me. She said yes. The time we spent in the parachute was a memorable one. When we returned to Nigeria, I bought her a car - a Honda Ridgeline - she deserves it.

parachute ke embarassed
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by riversman: 3:26am On Feb 22, 2010
9ja4eva:

Wetin do Ebube?This guy na footballer oh

Abeg leave Ebube kwanu, dat one na ASHAWO in her own rights, chei, see her dis december running after me and my cousins from yankee, i witha for d chic
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by lawrence83: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2010
Topic . . .
If this is truth,
then where did dis dude get all the money from?
not from that nonsense songs de sings all over the place . . . . . . .i suppose.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tosinaded(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
smile4kenn:

watch the in-mature and unprofessional audition they did for star quest last year

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_hiCBT-vE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

i dnt see anytn wrong wiv the audition they did undecided even if they did, y did u leave out Paul play and picked just them??
guy u no get point!!
thats the way auditions are done. . . .

Next
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

i dnt see anytn wrong wiv the audition they did  undecided even if they did, y did u leave out Paul play and picked just them??
guy u no get point!!
thats the way auditions are done. . . .

Next

you mean thats the way auditions are done? to be rude to auditionees?
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by khanye(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2010
free this guy abeg, na hin get hin money nao grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tosinaded(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2010
smile4kenn:

you mean thats the way auditions are done? to be rude to auditionees?
Guy do urself a favour, Go on youtube and watch several auditions
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
tosinaded@:

Guy do urself a favour, Go on youtube and watch several auditions

You will help yourself a lot, if you learn the difference between what is good and bad!
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by Pittbaby(f): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
Worth $20,000. I know value of stuff and my dear the picture of the ring on that finger can't be worth 20K

abeg i concur that ring does not look like it even reach 0.25 carat. Please how pure can it to be worth 20,000K , LMAO at Honda Ridgeline for your fiancee , does she sell lumber for a living
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tosinaded(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
Smile4kenn ure beginning 2 piss me off,go on youtube and see how judges behave wen i.diots come 4 auditions. Til den i av nothn to say 2u
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
tosinaded@:

Smile4kenn ure beginning 2 piss me off,go on youtube and see how judges behave wen i.diots come 4 auditions. Til den i av nothn to say 2u

You piss me off too.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by shotster50(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2010
You can tell straight away dude is lying out of his ass
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 27, 2010
Una too jealous. Nor worry, your own go soon come. grin grin grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by hatch: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

Una too jealous. Nor worry, your own go soon come. grin grin grin

As usual "michelin89 the great" just can't get enough of the boot licking of her naija celebrities. grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by davmor(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
Pls bros, am holding sec. school cert. & I want to know about studying in canada and that of the account issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage / Top 5 Radio Stations In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.