Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,007 members, 7,852,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Entrepreneurs Hustle Like Mad! Why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Hustle Like Mad! Why? (372 Views)

Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud / 5 Ways How The Arrest Of Invictus Will Affect Hardworking Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneurs Hustle Like Mad! Why? by Eka111(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2017
In Nigeria today entrepreneurship is the latest trend, most Nigerian youths have realised this. Little wonder you see most start ups in Africa today is either founded by a Nigerian or it is co-owned by a naija entrepreneur.

I keep telling my friends Abroad that the solutions to the problem the African continent is facing today can only be provided by African minds. Are you dopubting me? years ago mobile payment system in Africa was on a wheel chair, but today there are solutions like Flutterwave, WaraCake, Fuzu, and Paystack, just to name a few.

But the million dollar question is why are most Nigerian youths taking the path of entrepreneurship?

Well according to OLUFISAYO of entrepreneurshipsecret, its simply called “survival” that is, growing a tough skin in a die-hard economy. An ordinary cac registration is war in Nigeria.

SEE ALSO: HOW TO START PALM OIL PROCESSING BUSINESS

It is not new that most of these young Nigerian entrepreneurs decided to delve into job creation because the government failed to provide jobs.

Guys, if you can create a start up in Nigeria and you are successful, then you can make it anywhere in the world. I know no Nigerian would argue this fact!

Nigerian entrepreneurs are serious hustlers because they know where they are coming from and cannot afford to fail. A naija hustler is way different from any hustler. When I mean hustling please don't mistake it for those G boys oo. Lol
If you can make something out of nothing, my brother you are an hustler. That is being creative.

REASONS NIGERIAN ENTREPRENEURS ARE HUSTLERS

1. To survive: With the massive unemployment in Nigeria, nobody will tell you to hit the streets with an idea in order to make money. Many start ups today where borne out of the desire of their owners to survive.

This year it was announced that 25 African entrepreneurs are billionaires, but believe me in another 10 years we must have had more than double of that figure. With the unfriendly economic policies entrepreneurs are still thriving, what else do you need to believe we are grand hustlers!

2. We can do all things: An average Nigerian graduate has an idea in almost every kind of business. No wonder an engineering or law graduate lands banking job and he does it perfectly well.

3. We are street smart: According to OLUFISAYO Nigerians are literarily born to be street smart, because we find every possible ways to achieve our goals and we hardly take no for an answer.

Are you an entrepreneur?

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE

(1) (Reply)

Real Time Online Business You Might Not Have Guessed. / Airtel Negligence: Customer Loses Life At Experience Centre (DOCUMENT) / Nigeria Local Market, Lapo And Other Micro Finance Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.