Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network (45865 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Raydos: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2017
EKO ATLANTIC ROAD NETWORK:

Eko Atlantic City, a unique, innovative development, in a vibrant environment with 21st Century facilities on the coast of Lagos has reached advanced stages in the first 5 million sq. metres of the project. The city not only boasts of independent power and water supply, seamless communications network but also an extensive citywide road network. This will be the first of its kind in Lagos and Nigeria.

The city, which is divided into 8 districts, is planned for mixed-use with commercial, residential, entertainment and leisure activities to make the city a 24/7 lively environment.

City amenities and services will include an international school, hospital, and a high quality shopping mall, the largest in sub Saharan Africa.

The city’s road design and construction has been built according to world’s best practices with beautifully paved sidewalks, tree- lined and streetlights completed with a stunning ocean view.

Here's Some Photos:

Cc: Lalasticlala , Myndd44 , seun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Raydos: 2:37am On Aug 23, 2017
gq

11 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Raydos: 2:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala , Seun , Myndd44

6 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Raydos: 2:40am On Aug 23, 2017
cool

5 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Raydos: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2017
wow

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by OrdercityWeb: 3:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Nice !!!

Meanwhile, especially for bloggers without Adsense you can increase your blog earning by shrinking the links on your blog and non-bloggers can money online shortening links. Then vist >>>>.net

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by odiereke(m): 4:06am On Aug 23, 2017
It's awesome.

7 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by 0b100100111: 5:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is why i don't want to follow the lunatic Cownu to biafraland cheesy

Even if i dey sell gala and lacasera for this road, i go hammer money sharpaly....

Can imagine how many flat-headed dwarfs will export themselves to come hawk Gala on master piece!

I just wish Biafra is actualized so we can start issuing to them visiting, medical, student and Business Visas so there won't be need for them to start going to Indian South-Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.

At least, they would feel abroad when in the rest of Nigeria!

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Garshyzee(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Dis people are trying to bring las vegas to lagos... Beautiful

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by JeetKuneDo: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Let's hope other states including LASG will learn from this instead of building drains with no covers, road dividers with dirty zebra colors, roads without proper street and traffic lights, roads without sidewalks , roads with no landscaping around.

Pretty sure some governors will be looking at all of these, but instead of attempting to emulate what they're seeing by attracting investors, they'll be busy looting the "federal allocation" handouts they're getting so that they can buy their own Pearl Tower apartments.

Let me also remind "dem dem" that based on what I've heard from a reliable source, gala sellers won't be allowed there. Just giving y'all a heads up before you scream marginalization when your asses are deported

TRUTH2020:
SEE OUR OIL MONEY.....CHAII NO WONDER YORUBA NO WANT MAKE NIGERIA DIVIDE

First of all, this is a privately funded project by the Chagoury group and many other investors. Even the LASG isn't involved in the funding. I've told you clowns several times that Lagos doesn't need any nonsense oil money. The state is choked with too many investors willing to invest due to her huge market and strategic location

Secondly, you're from potor republic. You should have added "palm" to it or "epo pupa" to make it easy for folks to understand what you meant. This is the oil they have in that part of the country. Please let's always endeavour to make things clear when posting. Thanks

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by itiswellandwell: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one. Lots of looted funds dey somewhere now that will be used to buy properties there.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by doublefreez(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
We pray that this water doesnt fight back

13 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by princemillla(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
This is lovely..... If u need land in some estate in this beautiful environment.

Call or whatsapp 08136473564 for more details
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Shame on our leaders when they go to see dubai and las vegas when they actually have the money to make this naija an amazing place.
kudos to this project.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by TRUTH2020: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by lollypeezle(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
First Bank - Nigeria

GTB - Nigeria

FCMB - Nigeria

Access Bank - Nigeria

KBC - Belgium

DAR AL-HANDASAH (SHAIR AND PARTNERS) - Middle East

ROYAL HASKONING - Netherlands

MZ ARCHITECTS - Lebanon

BNP PARIBAS FORTIS - Europe

DREDGING INTERNATIONAL - Belgium

SOUTH ENERGYX NIGERIA LIMITED - Nigeria

Above listed are the facilitators of this gigantic piece from all works of life. yet we the main beneficiaries are filled with bigotry and tribalism.
We all need each other to grow, we need one another to develop.

Always remember we are first human before we became Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Christian, Muslim and Atheist. WE ARE ONE.
STOP TRIBALISM, IT SUCKS

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by simplyhonest(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
cool...these are the kind of developments that happens when leaders are willing to act and there is continuity in governance... this works in places where people don't agitate because of perceived marginalisation but harness their unique nature towards achieving excellence... I wish other governors can replicate this and show that with intelligence, common interests and hardwork, everybody regardless of tribal affiliations can aspire to be great

4 Likes

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by scholes0(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Even if i dey sell gala and lacasera for this road, i go hammer money sharpaly....

Me too nko? I am facing the same issues.
The South West is by far the largest consumer market in Nigeria.
In Biafraland , who do I want to be selling okrika cloth and my pirated CD disks to? is it wawa or Imo people who are all average civil servants or Ebonyi people who are as poor as church rats?

What is Nnamdi and co planning to do to keep the more than 20 million Igbos youth that will be heading back to SE occupied? by then, the era of village rallies and shouting "Afonja" all over the street would have been long gone.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by olatade(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
For a sec I thought it was dubai,ambode is the man.

Eko oni baje ooh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ekwekwe1(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Aufbauh:

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by slimthugchimee(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Shlt mehn, really

Fvck biafra

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
ok

If Calabar and Enugu were given the same opportunity, it would have been better!!

If P.H was also given the same privileges, It would have looked better!!

But thank God that aside Lagos in the west, no other place can boast of producing Millionaires like even Nnewi!!

But guess what, we Igbos have invaded Lagos and turned it's original inhabitants to our sla...ves!! Same thing we would keep doing in other parts f the country, till the promised land we waited for comes to pass, then we vacate like Kings!! cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by freezyprinzy(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Eko-maimi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by ODVanguard: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
TRUTH2020:

Thunder fire that mouth of yours. Which oil money?? This is a privately funded project you ignoramus.

BiafranBushBoy:
ok

If Calabar and Enugu were given the same opportunity, it would have been better!!

If P.H was also given the same privileges, It would have looked better!!

But thank God that aside Lagos in the west, no other place can boast of producing Millionaires like even Nnewi!!

But guess what, we Igbos have invaded Lagos and turned it's original inhabitants to our sla...ves!! Same thing we would keep doing in other parts f the country, till the promised land we waited for comes to pass, then we vacate like Kings!! cool

What priviledges and 'opportunity' are you talking about?? This is a privately funded project. You can't tell investors where to invest their money. If the environment is favourable enough, has enough consumers that have the requisite purchasing power, then yeah they'll invest in your state.

You are certainly right about SW states not producing Millionaires coz they've gone way past that. They produce BILLIONAIRES -- in both Naira and dollars. cool One Ijebu Billionaire (Mike Adenuga) is worth more than all your rich kinsmen. #Fact.

You obviously based your Nnewi crap talk on some Opinion piece that was compiled during a pepper soup discussion -- as the writer of the article himself confessed. cheesy grin.

In other words, that piece wasn't based on ANY verifiable data, but rather on peppersoup joint gossip. Lol. grin

All that false and baseless propaganda about your people's wishful exploits in Yorubaland have already been busted in a very detailed and comprehensive manner on the following thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Therefore, none of that empty chest beating will fly anymore. undecided

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
doublefreez:
We pray that this water doesnt fight back

Remember that bridge called London Bridge?
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by djeezy(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
Very impressive.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Orpe7(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Some flat heads will not like this.
Before they start claiming development

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.