Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network (45916 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
0b100100111:

Can imagine how many flat-headed dwarfs will export themselves to come hawk Gala on master piece!

I just wish Biafra is actualized so we can start issuing to them visiting, medical, student and Business Visas so there won't be need for them to start going to Indian South-Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.

At least, they would feel abroad when in the rest of Nigeria!

Hate speech!!!
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by nickyboduns: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

This matter has always been there since I was a kid growing up in Lagos. It only got worse prior to the last election

I know the tribalism I faced growing up amongst your pole, even tho not all of them, as I had and still have good Yoloba friends, but the tribalist amongst your lot are terrible people

We really have to change in this country, and stop this tribalism.
sorry about ur experience but we should just not generalized it am not against any tribe i deal with individual not whole community.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by tck2000(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2019
only two buildings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.