Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn (7954 Views)

Food Inflation In Nigeria Rises To 17.38% As Inflation Rate Jumps To 14.23% / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo / Foreign Direct Investment Inflow Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn by ExInferis(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
As it states in your profile you are from Hell, so go back to Hell where u fucking belong

Not the kind of hell you and your entire family will end up in.

Besides what you doing looking at my profile, you creep.
Re: Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn by ExInferis(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
As it states in your profile you are from Hell, so go back to Hell where u fucking belong

Just took a peek at your profile.

Eeww you're fukking ugly.

Such a huge fukking nose like I've never seen before.

Please don't suck up all the oxygen with that giant conk.

Go get a nose job, Sir Nigel Thornberry.

You also look like Billy.

Re: Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn by FactualSpeech: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Eddy2cute:
All these fake statistics

As much as we all agree that the country is in a bad state, I am sure you will not dispute the fact that things are beginning to get better compare to how it was last year. all we pray for is that it is maintained and hope it is sustainable.

I will appreciate if we can be objective and be less of a hypocrite when only take what we want. This same NBS gave the reports of Nigeria being the most developed economy in Africa few years ago even when we were borrowing to pay salaries, reported the huge loss of job last year among other things an we never questioned the authenticity nor say more figures.

Let's accept the truth always good or bad so far the source is genuine and keep praying for the betterment of Nigeria and wherever we find ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Amusan Now Has Full Ownership Of The Palms Shopping Mall / A Rating Of Nigerian Banks By The Africa Report / How Much Is 1 Billion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.