Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Will You Get This Browser That Cost N80,000 ($399) On Google Playstore? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will You Get This Browser That Cost N80,000 ($399) On Google Playstore? (363 Views)

Premium Google Playstore Blogger Template With Free Download / This Browser Pays You For Browsing / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Get This Browser That Cost N80,000 ($399) On Google Playstore? by erameh1: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2017
I was thinking about my own business when someone shared this browser that cost you N80,000 ($ 399) in Playstore with me. Immediately, I had goose bumps and decided to check.

Ekstar is an Internet service company in India that has developed different applications, including messenger, but this particular browser has attracted attention. They call it the fastest and fastest browser in the world and allow you to browse the net at the speed of light … In other words, you can call FLASH.ekstar browser pro

contains:
>> Ad Blocker
>> Multiple navigation tabs
>> Intelligent Speed Home Page
>> Intuitive Tab Summary Screen
>> Sessions management
>> Features of the automatic full screen
>> Download Manager

Unfortunately, no one has downloaded it yet. This is the first time in my life that a normal browser price is higher than the price of a new 3G and 64GB smartphone.

So I was able to bypass the price, download the browser, but it was nothing different from Google Chrome. Can you save N80,000 to download a simple application?

http://alltechng.com/will-you-get-this-browser-that-cost-n80000-399-on-google-playstore/

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Website (i'm Building My Portfolio) / Employ A Content Authot For Your Blog,website And Forum / Learn Hot To Design A Website Without Writing A Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.