Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother (21427 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by itspzpics(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Actress Ronke Oshiodioke Show off Her Beautiful Mother in her new post.

Any resemblance at all?

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/actress-ronke-oshiodioke-show-off-her.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Theyveedo(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2017
cool
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by wablex(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Lol i could not see large bwest on her mama abi I don fall ni
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by OrdercityWeb: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2017
So of all the things happening in Nigeria and the world. This is what concerns Nairaland?

I wonder what you want us to fry now. undecided

Meanwhile, especially for bloggers without Adsense you can increase your blog earning by shrinking the links on your blog and non-bloggers can money online shortening links. Then vist >>>>.net

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by pyyxxaro: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2017
So I shud fry Pineapple kiss
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by optional1(f): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So I shud fry Pineapple kiss
nooooo fry thick akamu i will provide the oil..
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by pyyxxaro: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2017
optional1:

nooooo
fry thick akamu i will provide the oil..

You again

Buhari's mothercare pant fall on your teeth grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Partnerbiz3: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2017
Nawao
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by optional1(f): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

You again
Buhari's mothercare pant fall on your teeth grin
grin have you seem me before? bobrisky bae oil fall on your mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Homeboiy: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2017
beautiful mother with foundation on her face

whose mother no beautiful
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by pyyxxaro: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2017
optional1:

grin have you seem me before?
bobrisky bae oil fall on your mouth..

Shekau's thick catarr fall on your face

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by optional1(f): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

shekau wey i dey with since bah..

Cossy oil fall on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
optional1:

Cossy oil fall on you

Olumor rock fall on your old testes

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Kylekent59: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Eversince buhari's return,i love commenting good about a person.

Wow,lovely beautiful woman.
The guy below me needs to change for better
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by talk2rotman(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Make up too much naahhh... Habaaa!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Mothers are priceless.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by kingxsamz(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017
wablex:

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Okah866(f): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

That's bleeped up Mehn... Eeew

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by signature2012(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

optional1:

Cossy oil fall on you

2 of you should just fall on each other.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017
G
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by bettercreature(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by bettercreature(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2017
wablex:
so na blest you dey find? you no go look pic troway face.. grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by cerowo(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2017
My take: the mom is more beautiful
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

chiden lisin to ur palent, palent lisin to your chiden, try to pay our scoofees, and givus chid educasion, YOU PPL ARE CHIDWEN undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by wildchild02: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mama oyoyo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Seems her mother is also a bleacher
just look at burns everywhere
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by AntiWailer: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
So of all the things happening in Nigeria and the world. This is what concerns Nairaland?

Meanwhile, especially for bloggers without Adsense you can increase your blog earning by shrinking the links on your blog and non-bloggers can money online shortening links. Then vist >>>>.net

plenty bloggers no get sense, you dey advertise Adsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by emonkey(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Of all the posts in Nairaland, why read this one?..

OrdercityWeb:

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by ugolinze123(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Afonj and bleaching are like 5/6 grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother by Ultrasamson: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is Every Online Marketer Real Deal: Get Google Adwords Certification in 2 weeks

While virtually every marketer on the planet is using AdWords and Analytics, only a few of them actually consider enrolling in the Google certification programs for each tool. Google has a certification course that lets you learn the ins and outs of Analytics and AdWords and become a better marketer and ad manager.

Now is a great time to get certified!

Become Adwords Certified in Just 2 Weeks to Help Secure Your Next Interview, Promotion or Client!

About the Adwords Certification

The Google AdWords Certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords.

Requirements

• Be willing to do 2 days of dedicated study - not months
• No pre-requisites or work experience required to take the exam or this course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.