Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Murdered By His Friends Over Recharge Card - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered By His Friends Over Recharge Card (767 Views)

Boy Stabbed In The Throat By His Friends In IDP Camp, Borno / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Murdered By His Friends Over Recharge Card by aloyemeka2: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2010
Murdered by his friends over recharge card
By CHRIS ANUCHA

Thursday, February 18, 2010
Police detectives in Lagos have stepped up manhunt for three young men, who allegedly murdered their friend, Ifeanyi Obi, 31, over recharge card.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/18/sun/Ifeanyi-Obi[1].gif[/img]
Ifeanyi Obi

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/18/514.html

The incident occurred at Jakande Estate, Ejigbo, Lagos.

Obi, who hails from Nnewi, Anambra State, was allegedly stabbed to death by four young men, for refusing to buy recharge card for them.

“When he refused to grant their request, they snatched his handset. A fight ensued. As he was fighting with one of them, Chinedu, three others emerged f and started stabbing him with bottle and other objects,” the victim’s brother, Monday told Daily Sun.

After killing the victim, Bobby, Reuben and Chinedu, disappeared into thin air while Onyekachi Ike was arrested by the police. He is said to be undergoing interrogation at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos.

The fleeing suspects were said to be from Igbuzo, Delta State. Monday is, however, worried that efforts to contact families of the suspects had proved abortive. “I’m frustrated. Each time I called families members of the suspects, they would switch their phones. I feel bad, I want police to help our family to get justice,” the grieving brother lamented.
Re: Murdered By His Friends Over Recharge Card by kshow1(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2010
Murdered because he refuse to buy recharge card
There should be more to this story.

May his soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Caught With 51 Pellets Of Cocaine Weighing 900 Grammes. / Upcoming Artiste Tiwa Banks Stabbed. ! Lawlessness All Over !!! / Naval Officer Murders 12-year-old Girl Over N800 Debt In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.