Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fc Barcelona Facebook And Twitter Page Hacked - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fc Barcelona Facebook And Twitter Page Hacked (975 Views)

Nigerian Stormed Squawka Twitter Page After Calling Tammy Abraham And Tomori / FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fc Barcelona Facebook And Twitter Page Hacked by amnwa(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2017
With all thats going on in the Barcelona club, it seems it won't b over anytime soon. Just yesterday, the club had gone ahead to sue their former player Neymar who left for Psg for allegedly break of contract. Many fans have been crying for the board to be removed and yesterday night it got worse as their page was taken over by hackers who went ahead to announce the signing of Angel Di Maria from Psg.

Below are some screenshots of it

Mods help me do the needful
cc lalasticlala

Re: Fc Barcelona Facebook And Twitter Page Hacked by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Bad hackers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Facebook And Twitter Page Hacked by kingrt2(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2017
I don't think that is barca official Facebook page. Besides the news states that it was their tweeter account that was hacked. See full and complete details here @ www.allsportart.
You would also see the name of the hackers there
Re: Fc Barcelona Facebook And Twitter Page Hacked by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Childish club. Sore losers.

Barcelona will be buried this season, no doubt.

The little dwarf dictator wants to run away after he single-handedly destroyed a beautiful team by demandin' the world revolves around him.

He must rot there. No club should cough out his release clause. Let the cretin wallow in his own puddle of sh!t alongside his cohorts like Pique & that eternally useless Busquets who paid media try to brainwash on us as "the world's best midfielder". grin (like say we no dey watch ball)
I'll rather pick Mikel over that card-lovin', clumsy tacklin', immobile, one-dimensional, sideways passin', low IQ'd fool anyday, anytime!

Rant over!

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Names Francis Uzoho And 24 Others To Face Algeria And Argentina / Lemme bet for You, Dare Me!!! / Mikel Nominated For Player Of The Year Award In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.