Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Soldier Of Love By Sade Adu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Soldier Of Love By Sade Adu (715 Views)

Poll: Do you like the song?

Superb: 40% (2 votes)
a'ight: 40% (2 votes)
No: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Before Sade Adu There Was Shirley Bassey ! / Top Nigerian Artistes: Sade Adu / New Sade Adu Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Of Love By Sade Adu by aloyemeka2: 4:05am On Feb 19, 2010
The song is Grammy tight. Do you love it?. Please vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvDaJaU5My4
Re: Soldier Of Love By Sade Adu by OgidiBoy(m): 4:14am On Feb 19, 2010
She looks good, she looks just like the Sade videos from the 80's I wonder if she's had work done to her face, Looking good.
Re: Soldier Of Love By Sade Adu by OgidiBoy(m): 4:15am On Feb 19, 2010
She looks good, she looks just like the Sade videos from the 80's I wonder if she's had work done to her face, Looking good,great song.
Re: Soldier Of Love By Sade Adu by kabba78: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2010
Sound good Song this is,
Re: Soldier Of Love By Sade Adu by Dokki: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2010
Check Sade out on www.nigeriannewsnetwork.com

She was on Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Ellen DeGeneres Show this Tuesday.
She looks very hot on the Jimmy Kimmel show, just Amazing!!!

Enjoy

D

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Good, Old Aerosmith Songs? / Watch Mama Eziokwu Vs Tustep Eziokwu Video Funnny ! / Eldee Song - Ota Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.