Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In This 2019: Best Guides - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In This 2019: Best Guides (1136 Views)

Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / Best Online Business Ideas For Men This 2019 / Don't Miss This - 2019 Successful Blogging Niche Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In This 2019: Best Guides by DSaroos(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Looking for a way to get Google Adsense Approval this 2019? Have you tried many methods but that doesn’t work? Brace yourself and read me, below is a comprehensive guides on how to get approve by Google without much stress if carefully follow the rules.

Before proceeding to the recipe of Adsense approval I would like to tell you the factors of Adsense Approval. There are many factors to approve your Adsense account quickly but I’m going to mention some of the factors which I have tested and worked fine for me. By using these factors, you can approve the Adsense of any country including Nigeria, UK, US, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Vietnam.

I want to include something here! Some people asked about ‘why peoples do buy USA, UK Adsense accounts and are there any difference in CPC in US-approved Adsense and Indian-approved Adsense if the incoming traffic is from the same country?

Here is the answer to their question that the USA, UK and German accounts are easy to approve and support Payoneer as Payment Method which is why people do buy these accounts because Nigeria accounts are very hard to approve and CPC depends on keywords, advertisers bid amount and geographic location not on Adsense accounts. Well, you can approve the Adsense account in every country including Nigeria after reading this guide

Source http://www.techguide.com.ng/2017/08/google-adsense-approval-2017.html

(1) (Reply)

Great Software / Script For Crowd Funding/ Peer To Peer /ponzi Available!!! / Get Any Type Of Website Design For You Free Of Charge.. / Is There An Explanation For This Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.