Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now Zz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now Zz (1231 Views)

SEA SALT for ALL SKIN & HAIR INFECTIONS / Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of UNREFINED SEA SALT / Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now Zz by ChrisXFT(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
OK. Deleted
Re: Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now Zz by oolad: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Are u a distributor or sales rep. Or what? Because I am interested and need more information
Re: Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now Zz by stanray: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2017
How
I have a bitcoin that worths $25 to sell, interested pm me
Re: Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now Zz by ChrisXFT(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Good Day All, for more information and questions that is the essence of the phone number there(08068401251). Please for serious minded persons. Note that the Industry is large and expanding, people and organisations will always need salt. You can decide to focus on the baking industry for example in your territory.
Re: Be A Part Of The Huge Salt Industry Now Zz by ChrisXFT(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Iodised salt industry in Nigeria is a silent way of making real money in Nigeria now. those looking for sure return on investment without risk of losing your investment or expected returns(profits) should turn in here.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted: (read Through / Buy And Sell In Nigeria: / Promote Your Business In Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.