Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tony Nwoye , Anambra Guber Aspirant Is A Cultist And A Murderer– Anambra Elites - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tony Nwoye , Anambra Guber Aspirant Is A Cultist And A Murderer– Anambra Elites (556 Views)

Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat / Tony Nwoye Is A Cultist – Anambra Elites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye , Anambra Guber Aspirant Is A Cultist And A Murderer– Anambra Elites by omanice: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwudike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily businesses in the day and sleep well at night.

It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

This one time NANS president who should not have been, because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on. This is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered.

This did not end there, as students who opposed him got the beating of they life and nearly lost such lives.

As chairman of the PDP, he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba., but for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down, the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.

I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.
It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene.

My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.
Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House, why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!

Signed: Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa
National Secretary Association of Anambra Elite
Re: Tony Nwoye , Anambra Guber Aspirant Is A Cultist And A Murderer– Anambra Elites by Josephjnr(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Politicians doing their things.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO NEWS: CIBN Accredits Keystone Bank Training Academy / Attention Please: Lest I Forget, Lest You Forget; Lest We Forget / Nigerian Youths Spotted Giving Food And Drinks To Children At Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.