Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set (35325 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Youngadvocate(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Two of the living Legends of Nollywood, Pete Edochie and Harry B Anywanwu took an elderly pose together on a movie set.

Both legendary thespians who are starring in the Movie yet under production looked cheerful together.

Harry B shared the photo on his Instagram handle and wrote alongside: "On set with d living legend himself...#Peteredochie #ogadagidi pls show him real love."

http://igbobia.com/?q=nollywood-legends-pete-edochie-and-harry-b-anyanwu-pose-on-movie-set.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by jonathanOz: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
#beardgang. Dope!
Wow! Festus commentus

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by HomesOfLife(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why is this old man using dog chain at his age

13 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by BreezyCB(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sense make

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Abduletudaye(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Seven days, One Week... angry

Ive said it before and im saying it again... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by stefanweeks: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
cool
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by FemiEddy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Great Igbo Men

21 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Men pasa n'ogbe....

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Ursino(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
What kind of phone is Pete using?

Something like 3100.

ICONIC!

15 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by thesolutions(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Not sweet
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Two of the living Legends of Nollywood, Pete Edochie and Harry B Anywanwu took an elderly pose together on a movie set.

Both legendary thespians who are starring in the Movie yet under production looked cheerful together.

Harry B shared the photo on his Instagram handle and wrote alongside: "On set with d living legend himself...#Peteredochie #ogadagidi pls show him real love."

http://igbobia.com/?q=nollywood-legends-pete-edochie-and-harry-b-anyanwu-pose-on-movie-set.html

ιcнeι deм..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by nem95: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
wink
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
The real legends

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by rosy4u(f): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abduletudaye:
Seven days, One Week... angry

Ive said it before and im saying it again... angry

Dis one well so

@Pic, Dope!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by solidgidlas(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
i hope they are not in the middle of a plot to kill someone again. maybe collect another persons land. grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Gkemz: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
I wonder how he manages to eat without dropping the particles on his beard and how a woman manages to kiss him without kissing the beard.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by pezeji(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Any movie you see Pete Edochie, expect class, maturity and knowledge

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who Harry epp sef?

Who is he ?

How can you compare Ojukwu with that Nnamdi Kalu

But Igbos are doing very well shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by orijintv(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
pezeji:
Any movie you see Pete Edochie, expect class, maturity and knowledge

#WORD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by wintersnow(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
My gf left me because I didn't have Beards, now that I have manage to grow beards, she came back and left again, because I didn't have a car, I managed to save and i got one small car, she came back and left again, because I stayed in a self contain... I got a new job rented 1 bedroom flat, she came and .....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by crackhouse(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
That nigga with white beards sef
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Barfibassey(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I hope he's not planinng to kill or take someone wife, this man like blood money

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Kendroid: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
i comment my reserve!!
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by funkyibodude(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
wintersnow:
My gf left me because I didn't have Beards, now that I have manage to grow beards, she came back and left again, because I didn't have a car, I managed to save and i got one small car, she came back and left again, because I stayed in a self contain... I got a new job rented 1 bedroom flat, she came and .....
and say that you dont live in a duplex

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by MXrap: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Great Omambala born actors
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by omaar12(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Harry B ( Alhaji 40/40)

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by wristbangle: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pete Edochie, one of my favourite actor in nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by kingxsamz(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
dope fellas
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by wristbangle: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
wintersnow:

Until u become dangote, she won't stop leaving u

6 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Eagle eye shocked
Ursino:
What kind of phone is Pete using?

Something like 3100.

ICONIC!
Re: Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set by glosplendid(f): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pete is a legend

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Kcee Wearing A Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.