Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The New Abjcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The New Abjcoin (697 Views)

What's Your View On Abjcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Abjcoin by Cholicious: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys,
Hope you all are having a good day!
There's this new block chain cryptocurrency i came across on the internet ,it’s called AbjCoin! From what I read ,Abjcoin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency. The first Nigeria Block chain solution for friction less Global payment. It will connect banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporate to provide one friction less experience to use money globally.

It can be bought and sold both online and offline.but the most popular way is to exchange them on cryptocurrency websites where you can buy, sell or exchange AbjCoin coin for another digital currency or fiat money.
They have an Initial coin offering that will run through September. Their source code is on GitHub ;The World's leading software development platform, Linux ,Windows, Android and white paper.
Check it out on google, just type Abjcoin! let me know what you think guys.
Re: The New Abjcoin by Sunnyja: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cholicious:
Hi guys,
Hope you all are having a good day!
There's this new block chain cryptocurrency i came across on the internet ,it’s called AbjCoin! From what I read ,Abjcoin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency. The first Nigeria Block chain solution for friction less Global payment. It will connect banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporate to provide one friction less experience to use money globally.

It can be bought and sold both online and offline.but the most popular way is to exchange them on cryptocurrency websites where you can buy, sell or exchange AbjCoin coin for another digital currency or fiat money.
They have an Initial coin offering that will run through September. Their source code is on GitHub ;The World's leading software development platform, Linux ,Windows, Android and white paper.
Check it out on google, just type Abjcoin! let me know what you think guys.

Is it on coin cap yet?

1 Like

Re: The New Abjcoin by Cholicious: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Not yet,from what i see on the website, it will be on Coin Cap after the launch

(1) (Reply)

Congrats Nairalanders. MMM Is Back / Nil / e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.