Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Danist Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Danist Manifesto (582 Views)

APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danist Manifesto by WetinConsignMe: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
As the director of online operations of DAN -
Detribalised Association of Nigeria (the Danites), I hereby present our manifesto, the Danist Manifesto.

DAN is a conglomerate of online activists founded by a great Nigerian, my brother in soidarity, Ameri9ja.
Our executive vice president, genbuhari, and other officers, almaheed, onward4life, freshest4live, Emeenaka, Okoroawusa are all very active and are at the vanguard of resistance against separatism and tribal bigotry in Nigeria - great Nigerians!

I'd like to use this opportunity to invite well-meaning Nigerians of like mind to indicate desire to be considered for DAN membership by dropping a short statement of support. Membership of DAN confers on you the title "great Nigerian".

Once.you are a member, you'd eventually be considered for acceptance into the secretive inner sanctum of DAN - called the Danistatum. Membership of the Danistatum requires that you disclose your identity. Regular Danites don't have to disclose anything about themselves or the person behind their moniker.

Our manifesto is quite short as our focus is quite simple:

1) We believe it is in the long term interest of Nigerians, Africans, and black people in general that Nigeria stays one country.

2) We believe the best Nigerians are the detribalised Nigerians. We define "detribalised" as a person who does not hate other tribes, does not denigrate other tribes, and does not want seperation from them.

3) We like to joke but we don't joke with tribal bigotry. Our members are required to be activist by denouncing tribalistic bigotry or hate wherever they encounter it, and, if necessary, calling in some fellow Danites by pasting their monikers on posts.

Here are some Danites, members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, emekamd, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, ugosample, darkckUSA
Re: The Danist Manifesto by samebony1: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
ok, u are welcome
Re: The Danist Manifesto by Okoroawusa: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
Detribalised Association of Nigeria (the Danites), I hereby present our manifesto, the Danist Manifesto.

DAN is a conglomerate of online activists founded by a great Nigerian, my brother in soidarity, Ameri9ja.
Our executive vice president, genbuhari, and other officers, almaheed, onward4life, freshest4live, Emeenaka, Okoroawusa are all very active and are at the vanguard of resistance against separatism and tribal bigotry in Nigeria - great Nigerians!

I'd like to use this opportunity to invite well-meaning Nigerians of like mind to indicate desire to be considered for DAN membership by dropping a short statement of support. Membership of DAN confers on you the title "great Nigerian".

Once.you are a member, you'd eventually be considered for acceptance into the secretive inner sanctum of DAN - called the Danistatum. Membership of the Danistatum requires that you disclose your identity. Regular Danites don't have to disclose anything about themselves or the person behind their moniker.

1) We believe it is in the long term interest of Nigerians, Africans, and black people in general that Nigeria stays one country.

2) We believe the best Nigerians are the detribalised Nigerians. We define "detribalised" as a person who does not hate other tribes, does not denigrate other tribes, and does not want seperation from them.

3) We like to joke but we don't joke with tribal bigotry. Our members are required to be activist by denouncing tribalistic bigotry or hate wherever they encounter it, and, if necessary, calling in some fellow Danites by pasting their monikers on posts.

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, emekamd, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, ugosample, darkckUSA
Thanks for the honour.
Re: The Danist Manifesto by Tunsboy17(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Thanks for the honour.

you deserved it sir. (: ):
God bless IJN
Re: The Danist Manifesto by Tunsboy17(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Thanks for the honour.

you deserved it sir. (: ):
God bless IJN
Re: The Danist Manifesto by jumper524(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
I fully support the movement.. tribalism was usually only on the internet BT now its in our daily life.. we need to stop it before it gets to something...
Re: The Danist Manifesto by xtianh(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I would like to be a member of this noble group.
Re: The Danist Manifesto by 9jaDoc(f): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2017
xtianh:

I would like to be a member of this noble group.

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Dis Man Called Obasanjo Alright At All? / "It Is The Clear The Govt Is Being Run On Your Behalf" - Fayose Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.