Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Angry Preacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Angry Preacher (904 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / 9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fall From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Preacher by rosyhayler(f): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2010
ยป The Angry Preacher ,
The preacher rose with a red face. "Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the K. K. K. This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian family!"

No one moved. The preacher continued, "Do you not have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood. Remember, you will be forgiven and in our heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression!"

Again all was quiet. Slowly a "drop dead" gorgeous blond with a gorgeous body rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke. "Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Klu Klux Klan. I told a couple of friends you were a wizard under the sheets."
Re: Angry Preacher by opata(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
wink nice one rozy cool
Re: Angry Preacher by studio43(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
were is the joke?
Re: Angry Preacher by CuteAngel(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
Under your bed grin
Re: Angry Preacher by ichamentor(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
He has no bed.

(1) (Reply)

Nemesis / Vote Of Thanks / Bode: Ti Bi Nko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.