Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (35400 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Gangster1ms: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=MissJoy29 post=59912580][/quote]
Shift lemme just faint... But u like the other room banana sha wink
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Meksumnoiz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Is funny,i do pick off things in food nd people find it disgusting especiall y the one dat prepared d meal.is jst in my DNA
akeeen:
LOL .. me too..

I separate em from the food even when I eat in public.

IDontCare cheesy
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Fidecoo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
akeeen:
surely.. everybody has a food they hate..

,noodles
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by sircrabo: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
teresafaith:
Amala, ewedu, and gbegiri
God forbid, rather die that eat that shiiit
Mthewwwwwww

You must be from s-east or s-south, no yoruba girl can stay withou them
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by jejemanito: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Please can you kindly expatiate? By dodo do you mean ripe plantain that have passed through a burning pan of oil for a few minute and have becomes slightly brown. Do you mean that or dodo have another meaning in your village. Please kindly elaborate as i can't phantom how a real Human could hate dodo.

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elnida: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Suspect33:
Lol, you separate my favorite ingredient?? grin , me i hate onions scatter, i dont only separate them, if e too much i go leave the food comot

God..I so hate Onions.esp, cooked one like in moi-moi beans,Akara. i love the aforementioned but if onions find abode in them,count me out.
Crayfish,makes me puke. Garlic makes me sick.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by jejemanito: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
khaykay15:
Mine is suya,snail and cat fish..
WTF

Suya?
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Alert(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
YAM
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elnida: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
jejemanito:
WTF

Suya?

suya made out of sheep is hell no..cos I don't eat sheep,the smell makes me dizzy.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elnida: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
JayTripz:
pepper soup, I can't just sit down and say am going to buy pepper soup and drink it like every other person, am I the only one? ??

anything like drinking soup is a NO for me.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elnida: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
michony505:
Can't stand the smell of a raw egg!

same
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nmanuanu(f): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is serious. Please check if you are pregnant angry angry angry
mercytripletz:
Dodo.
I wonder how everyone eats it without having nausea.
The smell is enough to make me puke.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elnida: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jogunomi1:
Pineapple

If I smell it for long, I will throw up.

who send U go sniff pineapple dat long. tongue
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by jejemanito: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
ShyCypher:
Pap/Custard - I'd puke in your face. Looks like somethin' that'll feel slimy in my throat & stomach. (Altho mumsy keeps remindin' me how I drank 2 paints a day when I was a toddler) grin grin grin
Eko - It's jus solid pap, so hell no
Fufu - Dirty & smellin'. Eat it close to me & I'll throw you a disgustin' look and leave my food 4 you. Dip it in my soup & I'll start plannin' your death immediately...
Amala - Dirty & ugly. I'll die d day i even touch it with my finger.
Pounded yam - Too smooth for my likin', sight irritates me.
Ripe pawpaw - Disgustin' (prefer crunchy, unripe ones)
Boiled/fried onions in my food - Like earthworms in my throat (prefer raw onions)
Boiled/fried tomatoes - I'll push it 2 one side & still eat tho. Not as irritatin' as the others (prefer raw tomatoes)
Yoghurt - I'd puke again in your face deliberately 4 tryin' to poison me
Kunu/Zobo/Fura - Nonsense
Honey - I really wish I didn't but I hate honey
Mayonnaise/salad cream - Disgustin' & totally unnecessary IMO. (prefer my veggies raw)
Intestines (Shaki, roundabout, 'assorted meat') - They look disgustin' and dirty.
Fatty meat - I''ll rather die than touch it
Mushrooms - What's the point?
Cocoyam in soup - Lord God! angry undecided cry

Future wife, take note.
So after this thesis on food hatred you still have the guts to believe there is a woman out there that will tolerate this madness

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by khaykay15(f): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
jejemanito:
WTF

Suya?
Yes..I don't like it. just do amazed me when I see a lot of people in front of mallam
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elnida: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jsucre:
garden egg. gosh it makes vomit

funny enough I hate fruits like:
cucumber
water melon

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by jejemanito: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
khaykay15:

Yes..I don't like it. just do amazed me when I see a lot of people in front of mallam
You're scaring me embarassed
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Ezionye(f): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cooked onion, I'd rather eat d raw one

Ripe pawpaw

Ukwa( bread fruit)

Ewedu( looks disgusting)

Banana( rather take pineapple)
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by CynthiaChi(f): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Aaaaahhh mine is indomie, egg, watermelon, pork, kidney, cat fish, titus fish and a lot of other stuff..... Lol, I know some people will find this weird
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by khaykay15(f): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=jejemanito post=59915861]You're scaring me embarassed[/quote smiles. Don't be scared o
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by mayormick(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dis kind meat called 'ogufe'. Seriously don't know what people like in dat kind meat, they will even tell u d thing dey give one kind scent for soup. mtchweew, scent wey me dey called smell

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by talentednoni: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Snake pepper soups

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by beetown(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
You local grin why you no like amgrin

The green beans,pepper and the boiled carrots are just appalling and to end the all they'll add liver.

I can't even think of fried rice without getting nauseous
*pukes*
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by bonna4u(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mayonnaise and soursop abi na shawachop. I can't stand their aroma. I puke when someone close-by is eating it.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by beetown(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ezionye:
Cooked onion, I'd rather eat d raw one

Ripe pawpaw

Ukwa( bread fruit)

Ewedu( looks disgusting)

Banana( rather take pineapple)

You were making sense until you mentioned banana shocked

But what do people like in boiled onions self?
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Phi001(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
mercytripletz:
Dodo.
I wonder how everyone eats it without having nausea.
The smell is enough to make me puke.
I was once like you but then I saw the light...
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by omoikwedu: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Boiled ice fish.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Flashylily(f): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
ogeodi:
fresh fish pepper soup
same with me
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Flashylily(f): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
teresafaith:
Amala, ewedu, and gbegiri
God forbid, rather die that eat that shiiit
Mthewwwwwww
same with me
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Flashylily(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
ibawon:
I can never eat anything that has catfish in it.
It's smell alone drives me nuts
Including any fish from Freash Water
same with me
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ibawon(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Flashylily:
same with me
Please are you a SCORPIO?
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Okworigeorge(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
plessis:
Boiled yam..... I hate this food die....

When I dey chop am, The yam dey always pain me for back
Bros chop knuckles,, I bin tink say na only me. anything yam for me, except pounded n beta soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Egusi Soup Vs Obgono Soup / Typical Nigerian Dinning Habits, Everyone Can Relate To (Pictures) / How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.