Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North (721 Views)

Bags Of Beans For Sale. Wholesale Price / Quality Roofing sheets in bundles/Vegetable and Soya oil in cartons / Buy Sesame Seed And Soya Beans From Us In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North by Musyus(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello everybody on this platform. This is to tell anybody who is interested in buying these agricultural products from the north probably, you have a supply a contract on any of these products and you are wandering on how you can get these products in large quantity from the northern part of the country. though, i don't have business capital to invest on these products but i have sourcing links for these products and i can facilitate on how you can get them in large quantity from the north. for more inquiry, you can call me on these mobile numbers: 08039652956 08182149281 or via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Wireless Gsm & Gprs Modem Fastrack Fxt009 Kit, Egsm900/dcs1800 / Luxuryswiss_watchesuk001 For Sale / Are You Interested In Doing Business Or Buying Anything In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.