Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today (38635 Views)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by boldking(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Let me tell you guys the truth, THERE IS nothing like spare money in Nigeria, money na money and mind you MMM is dead and gone
robbing peter to pay PAUL thats a scam .....I DON LEARN MY OWN D HARD WAY 250K WEY I SUPPOSE YOU BUY LAND FOR VILLAGE MMM SAY NA FROZEN MAVRO.....DEY CALL MY HARD EARN MONEY MAVRO
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Topmaike007(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2017
make una no finish d tin 4 bush oo
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Poor animal.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by phkka1(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
What will happen to the rats that are chasing your president if you kill this one for making an ordinary appearance?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Mrjaz(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
So you guys finally killed the animal...
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Teeboi56: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Antelope in English but in yoruba Etu very sweat meat
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by oluwaahmed: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
closerange:
Instead of slaughtering the thing, you guys are busy hitting it with a stick.. Wicked foolish people

Na deir tye dey follow 4 Mob lynchin.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by oluwaahmed: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
closerange:
Instead of slaughtering the thing, you guys are busy hitting it with a stick.. Wicked foolish people

Na deir type dey follow 4 Mob lynchin.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by free2ryhme: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
baby antelope
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by mikeycharles(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Ibrofem:
embarassed

Why did you helped kill the innocent meat?

You are so wicked.....

Bush meat cannot stroll in peace again?

Helped ke

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by bizgenius1: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
The yorubas call it Etu wink
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by drnoel: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
haykinzz:
Was giving us a tough time by it's fast leg until I hit its Skull with a big stone

Then another man finished it off

We are still deliberating whether to eat or sell

Link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R0OVto4fsc

Shame on u. U killed a hatchling, a baby. Its time the federal government puts a ban on this things and declare these animals endangered cos if these goes on Nigeria would have anymore wild life
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by bizgenius1: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Teeboi56:
No bro...antelope is called Igala
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by NairaEffect(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2017
This one they are using hammer to butcher this small thing...

I'm sure you'll use chainsaw the day you catch elephant.
tongue
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by BabaIjebuXL(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2017
teflonjake:

Yes o they should "sales" the meat grin grin

Like salesmen abi? Lmao! So someone can not sales again? Smh grin
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Financialfree: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2017
WHY WORK FOR PAYCHECK?
The fact that the Naira is losing value to the Dollar is nothing new in Nigeria.

As an employee that receives salary every month, that amount that is stipulated as your monthly pay is your total worth for that month. As at 2011, the national minimum wage was upgraded to N18,000.00 i.e as a worker in the private/public sector having an O-level minimum qualification, you entitled to nothing less than N18,000 every month.

As at that 2011, that N18,000 was worth $162.30 but today that same amount is worth just $49.86. That shows that you being paid with 2011 minimum wage you are underpaid, FIRE YOUR EMPLOYER!!!
Are you self employed, know that by law you pay high tax.
Have you heard of the CASH FLOW QUADRANT by Robert Kiyosaki ,google it!!!

E=Employee
S=Self Employed
B=Big Business Owner
I=Investor

Are you at in the left side of the quadrant, YOU ARE NOTHING CLOSE TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
To move over to the right side of the quadrant, here is the answer "IF I'M TO START FROM THE SCRATCH, I WOULD GO INTO NETWORK MARKETING"--Bill Gate.

WHY NETWORK MARKETING?
Network marketing is the only type of business that you can effectively start a very little ount of money and pay zero percent tax legally with many streams of income.
ADVANTAGES OF NETWORK MARKETING.
1.Work part time/full time.
2. Be your own boss.
3. You have people to fall on.
4. You can start with little capital.
Want to start? Join MAINTAINED VALUE ENTERPRISE.
MVE is a health maintenance and sustenance network marketing company that is into information an logistics in partnership with WHO, ACDA SAB and NMA.
At MVE, we help you build your health and your own business.
We help you to start with no money and earn N60000 to N120000 for a start and your earning keep increasing by just working for 2 days in a week and pay 0% tax legally.
We help you move over to the right side of the quadrant with no qualification at all.
Join us today and you will see result.
I'm a living example, a 19 year old boy.
Though I can't speak FLUENTLY but I can SPEND FULL LENGTHLY .
Porthacourt Office Address: NO 1 IGWURUTA MARKET JUNCTION, EYINDA WAGOR PLAZA, OPPOSITE RIQUEST.
PORTHACOURT, RIVERS STATE.
OKWOR UCHENNA PROSPER.
mvefinancialfreedom@gmail.com
mrfebuc@gmail.com.
You can call me to get the office addresses in other States.
There are also many of my colleagues that you can reach out to on Nairaland.
You don't have to be a graduate to be successful.
*I opened this new account as I was banned severally on Nairaland.
PLS ALTHOUGH THERE MANY OF US NAIRALAND, DON'T ATTEND TO ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE AGENT OF OR REPRESENTS MAINTAINED VALUE ENTERPRISE WHO ASKS YOU TO PAY MONEY OR ASKS YOU FOR YOUR BANK DETAIL ON NAIRALAND. SUCH PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS.

1 Share

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by supereagle(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
This is nchi abi?
So sweet shocked

Party dey for mama nkechi shop.

See my dance steps for party...
It's Elle not Inchi
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by teflonjake(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

Like salesmen abi? Lmao! So someone can not sales again? Smh grin

"Salesing is allowed o grin grin
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Dc4life(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2017
cyborg123:
If you will kill an animal, use the right weapons please. They also feel pain. undecided

Exactly embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by supereagle(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2017
bizgenius1:
The yorubas call it Etu wink

Yes. You know it

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by AreaFada2: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Teeboi56:
Probably the best bush meat.
Very lean meat.

But it is so beautiful and graceful that it hurts to kill it.

Reproduces slowly too. Only one or two each time.

It should now be protected as the forests with nice canopies that it likes are disappearing.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Praisles(f): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2017
profnigga:
ohhh...DAT is laaga........

don't ask me d meaning inEnglish oooo
..we wont ask u. Even for yoruba you are wrong
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Muyiii(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2017
This one of numerous reason why this country will never grow. This is animal cruelty. Why other sane countries are trying to conserve their wildlife, we are busy killing and eating them. Open your eyes, so you can see the bigger picture... if you do u will understand the benefits we can get from conserving wildlife.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Ekwekwe1(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
topsam1:
Antelope

Antelope? As in real Antelope?
My friend go to bed.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
This guy go kill human being one day, he get the mindset.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by oshiyy: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Is this a news again This Nairaland is bullshit joooo... Wetin consin me!
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by EmekaBlue(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
lol...so the animal suppose die for you to help kill it.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by donigspain(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2017
supereagle:

It's Elle not Inchi
That's not Elle. It is a non-spotted female deer [mgbada].

Elle = Antelope
Mgbada = Deer
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by NairalandSARS: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2017
I don't like this bush meat. It tastes like fish
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by rhektor(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Phi001:
Animal lives matter!!!

Why would you go and kill an animal?

Only kill and eat domestic animals.

Better still, go vegan!!!

but plant lives matter too...

Say no to eating veggies or livestock!!!

Just drink water!!!

Because water does not matter?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by Ibnjurayj(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2017
People are wicked you know! See the way he was smashing the creature's head against iron while the animal was unconscious at this stage he could get a sharp knife and slaughter the animal. I am not vegetarian but a proper meat eater but i dislike people killing animal through painful death like this. If you don't show mercy to a creature like this how would you show sympathy to humans?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today by millhouse: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Why placard the poor dude head like dat na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird Signs Around UNIBEN Off-campus / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Photos : President Jonathan Commissions Dutse International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.