Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Am Angry At Buhari And His Supporters Is This The Kind Of Nigeria We Need.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Angry At Buhari And His Supporters Is This The Kind Of Nigeria We Need.. (435 Views)

Commercial Vehicle Ran Into Two Cows At Buhari Estate, Badagry (pix, Video) / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze Because I Am Angry - Lady Who Burn Boyfriend / Black Vs White: Crazy Ladies In A Bloody Fight With One Angry At Chinese (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Angry At Buhari And His Supporters Is This The Kind Of Nigeria We Need.. by Mrjaz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
When I return to my local room in the village after 11months, I do not meet cockroaches or even rats, ngwanu plus rodents..I mean my village ooooo

And they're telling us that rats pursued them away from the presidential office!!!
Presidential office o.oooo.

With every furnishing.. All the security.. The royal ingredients there.. Sweet environment plus the Almighty Aso villa.......

That nigga wants to work from home because of his ailment .....he should just say so and swindle some money and then return to his second semester in London........the doctors r waiting for more payment instead of this big fat lie.

And other country's Twitter handles are already mocking NIGERIA as a country.. I d vex.....

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry At Buhari And His Supporters Is This The Kind Of Nigeria We Need.. by yarimo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mrjaz:
When I return to my local room in the village after 11months, I do not meet cockroaches or even rats, ngwanu plus rodents..I mean my village ooooo

And they're telling us that rats pursued them away from the presidential office!!!
Presidential office o.oooo.

With every furnishing.. All the security.. The royal ingredients there.. Sweet environment plus the Almighty Aso villa.......

That nigga wants to work from home because of his ailment .....he should just say so and swindle some money and then return to his second semester in London........the doctors r waiting for more payment instead of this big fat lie.

And other country's Twitter handles are already mocking NIGERIA as a country.. I d vex.....

(1) (Reply)

Army Brutally Beats A Man During Eskimo Party In Abuja / Bank Machine Now Lie!!!! / IG Raises Squad To Tackle Money-for-bail Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.