Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] (450 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by Nollyzonenews: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rukky Sanda adds a year today and she shared beautiful photos to mark her day.

She captioned one thus;

Extremely THANKFUL to God Almighty For Being the absolute best to me… For being the father he is to me, words arent enough to express my joy, hapiness & gratitude… #AnotherYear…. Immensely Blessed…xx #noWorries… #noComplaints… #Living… #free… #FullOfJoy… #foreverSmiling… What more could I ask for…� ����

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-rukky-sanda-celebrates-birthday-stunning-photos/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by Evablizin(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Stunning Stunning Stunning Appi birthday

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Vs. Mcgregor Scorecard, Highlights: Money Now 50-0 After 10th-round T / Do Not Pray To God For Husbands/wives - Beverly Naya / Mercy Aigbe Named The Most Stylish Actress Of The Year At West African Fashion W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.