Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" (21701 Views)

Vote Wike And Banigo, Vote Pdp: The Promise Keepers / IG Removes Kogi CP Over Escape Of Six Suspects / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by eddieguru(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
nigerian police with corruption re like 5 nd 6 grin
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by SmartMugu: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Adebowale89(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
if you don't protect yourself by knowing the kind of friends you're moving with, letting your people know where you're going to because the situation of this country, if you get killed, you're gone forever

no security in this country even amidst countless securities personnel

a lawlessness country, call her Nigeria
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Kaymoney01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
what a shameful story of npf!
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by YelloweWest: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Imagine!

The police must have realised him after collecting money form the oga that sent him!
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by oz4real83(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
The appropriate phrase is ''the release of ritual murder suspect'' and not ''the escape of ritual murder suspect''.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by discman2k2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Okwuy09:
Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing. Rivers State Deputy Governor Dr. (Mrs.) Ipalibo Harry Banigo says it is embarrassing to hear that a ritual murder suspect in police custody could escape

In a statement from her office in the Government House Port Harcourt the Deputy Governor said the Police and other law enforcement Agencies should step up their game and ensure that the felon is re arrested and brought to justice without delay, stressing that the report that the suspect escaped from the hands of the Investigating Police officer is totally unacceptable.

Dr. Banigo who condoled the bereaved family on the gruesome murder of little Miss Victory Chikamnso said “as a mother I am still numb with shock to hear that a full grown man could defile an eight year old girl and also go ahead to mutilate her body for purported money rituals”.

http://www.mavelnews.com/escape-ritual-mu…arrassing-banigo/

Look at her putty filled face like Mu, nonsense!

if it was her daughter that was treated like this would she have said just that?!

Haba!!! For Crying out LOUD! How can such a suspect "ESCAPE " from detention wai?!!!

Disgusting politica with people's real lives. I mean this is no movie.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Weneda(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is very painful. Nigeria police is something else.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Dylantonics(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
O ga! Another season of potential terror looming with this said languid escape.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is the biggest reason why jungle justice is NOT going to stop in the nearest future... even though there is a bill in the senate that is about to passed against jungle justice... the Nigerian Police is corrupt and inefficient to the bones.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by chuksoyo21(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
greatseed:
shocked So Rivers had a deputy governor , I thought it was wike that doubled as gov& deputy!!! cheesy
Igbo, when will u ever be serious in ur life?
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Oxenomy: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
I think some politicians are involved in this case, the guy can't just escape like that.. Haha angry
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by nnokwa042(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
chuksoyo21:
Nigerian police and corruption....
now I begin to suspect's that godogodo Evans kabiru sokoto they no more in prison,I rather trust Taliban than trust Naija police
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Happychildlove(f): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Best advice, if u catch a ritualist/kidnapped , get some cement, mix with water, force d ritualist/kidnapper to drink, call d police to arrest , and let him/her die in their cell. Let's see how they will escape

1 Like

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by smileyoo: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
police may be your friend, but police as an organisation value corruption as a friend, more than you.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Originalsly: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
What she is saying is more embarrassing. ... she said nothing that would send a message to other Police who allow suspects to escape. First.. the one in charge should be supended immediately... without pay... ...investigated... fired and charged for something...receiving bribe. ..corruption...something to have him in prison.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is where the media and Nigerians has to put pressure on the police till the matter becomes a national issue.

If notorious robbers can't escape, is it a mere ritualist that will escape?

The police should fine another story to tell.. It is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by greatseed: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=chuksoyo21 post=59761145]
Igbo, when will u ever be serious in ur life? [/quote) See u that is serious....
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by ehissi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
At this point, I trust Biafran secret Service more than the police force....... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Charly68: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
First time I will be hearing encouraging words from Wike's Govt . God bless you for speaking up Mama. Those involved in this crime will never know peace until justice is served in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
the police are culpable.... the reason why I sometimes don't sympathize with them when they are killed... I believe it is law of karma catching up with them... who ever that allowed that rapist and killer to escape will pay in due time with his head

1 Like

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Kingslaw(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Why the woman dey answer Bingo as name?
if I slap you!
That nonsense go stop!
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by okerekeikpo: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kingslaw:
if I slap you!
That nonsense go stop!
Na ask I ask na
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Origin(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is terrible and saddening.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by cckris: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
That's Political Leadership from the Grassroots.
As Governors reach out to all and sundry, giving confidence that Govt is of the people & for the people. God bless you, Dr Banigo.

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Oju4190: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
okasebe:
Lest not forget that the name of the skull miner is Ifeanyi Dike And he is from Imo state

Couple of months ago, another skull miner from the east did same thing in biogbolo, Bayelsa state... We haven't heard anything about that ever since

Igbos wit money.....Its high time we give them quit notice to leave the Niger delta.There ar too desperate to become rich.

1 Like

Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by ifeanyija(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
greatseed:
shocked So Rivers had a deputy governor , I thought it was wike that doubled as gov& deputy!!! cheesy
how many deputy governors u sabi for nigeria? They are not popular.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by ofuonyebi: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sorry ooo madam for the shock...

The next thing you will hear is that investigation is on-going..

Abi they can tell us that the guy turned to Annini...and disappeared to thing air!

Shameful...Oga IG please bring the culprits to justice if they compromise this killer's where-about...
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
ikorodureporta:
....ikorodu & Oro, 'pls affix that Zuma pix'

NURUDEEEN

Smh!
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by delishpot: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tomorrow police would say Jungle justice is bad. How can people trust the police if they keep releasing criminals but are quick to arrest and detain good Samaritans? If they don't want same fate to befall them they should look for, and find that criminal fast.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Lascode(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
that is a slap on the face of NPF.heard from credible source in UNIPORT that his other name is Maxwell and that is the name he bears in school.
Re: Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" by Kaybaba5(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2017
This what encourage jungle justice....

Abeg police know what they are doing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Naira Redesign: Buhari, Emefiele Meet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.