Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (63737 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by daryoor(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
mikel is the luckiest football in the history if super eagles. his pension and gratuity is covered since the billionaire father in law will take care of him and leave a fotune for him after his death.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
futurism:
How I go born pikin and e no go get native name? Na nonsense talk b that... This lady looks like one who makes all rules and they do not cross boundaries. I won't be surprise if they divorce tomorrow. Something is not just right

People are different

Not every one thinks like you

As long as they are happy, it's fine
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I like this girl. Very smart and intelligent. Wifey material

I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by JayJayGee: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she must have known for a while that a rich soccer player lived in their apartment block and that's why she was eager to be the one to return the key .
her grandfather and father are billionaires. Mikel is like a poor man to them

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
daryoor:
mikel is the luckiest football in the history if super eagles. his pension and gratuity is covered since the billionaire father in law will take care of him and leave a fotune for him after his death.

The man is dead already

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Viking007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
baronchuks:
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy
Her parents are billionaires.

4 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by iamtardey: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
and how can I be of help?
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
JayJayGee:

her grandfather and father are billionaires. Mikel is like a poor man to them

Another Nigerian Myth I guess..I have never seen her father appear in any Billionaire index ..what is his name so I can re-check

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by NERRORECORDS(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice hints. Within the five good my brothers,Auntie was very planing some certain tricks. Maybe couldn't imaging loosen the last chance. And finally she grabbed the keys to happiness and joy.Thats faith.I share your story and joy today my dear.Be it either a coincidence or neither magic.All grabbed was success. Happy married life my dear.Nerrorecords loves your union my dear.I dont watch ball.But i love the story. http://www.codedsoundz.com/2017/07/music-nerro-loving-d-way-nerrorecords.html Enjoy my hit single.

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by eyinjuege: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
baronchuks:
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy

Her father is a billionaire in dollars...

I doubt Mikel has anything close to what she has access to.
Russians don't joke with their children especially the female children, and her family seems like a close knit one. She is the Apple of her father's eyes.
Money is not her family's problem at all, and definitely not her problem. Her only problem might be how to spend her father's money cheesy

SalamRushdie:

Another Nigerian Myth I guess..I have never seen her father appear in any Billionaire index ..what is his name so I can re-check

Diyachenko.

Even Google has something on Olga diyachenko and how she spends
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by directonpc(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
About 2018 world cup make she know say we never qualify.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by eitsei(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
dayleke:
Their children are "Citizen of the World"....

Only if she knows the "Naija interpretation " of that....

Awon omo ......
ọmọ ayé

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by luminouz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
futurism:
It is clear Mikel isn't fully on top of his game with this woman... rubbish.
Thank u bro!!!
N ur d nigga who tops his own game ; shocked
I don't fucking think so!!!
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this one saying undecided undecided

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

Her father is a billionaire in dollars...

I doubt Mikel has anything close to what she has access to.
Russians don't joke with their children especially the female children, and her family seems like a close knit one. She is the Apple of her father's eyes.
Money is not her family's problem at all, and definitely not her problem. Her only problem might be how to spend her father's money cheesy

Diyachenko.

Even Google has something on Olga diyachenko and how she spends

What is his name and what is his rank on the Forbes billionaire index ..I have queried known Russian billionaires and I can even find the name Diyachenko.. Believe me it's another Nigerian Myth
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Cyriloha(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she must have known for a while that a rich soccer player lived in their apartment block and that's why she was eager to be the one to return the key .

Hey her family is more than rich forget that side
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
daryoor:

Please what is his father in laws full name grin and what rank is he on the Forbes index ..
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cyriloha:

Hey her family is more than rich forget that side
If you can't provide her father's full name and his ranking on your so called billionaires list leave me alone please ...Her dad must be comfortable like Mikel but I don't buy this billionaire myth ..I don't fall for Nigerian hogwash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please what is his father in laws full name grin and what rank is he on the Forbes index ..

Bone that thing o

Those who know her in London knows what's up.

She is not a broke ass, or gold digger
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by eyinjuege: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What is his name and what is his rank on the Forbes billionaire index ..I have queried known Russian billionaires and I can even find the name Diyachenko.. Believe me it's another Nigerian Myth

The father is late now, but I really believe she's from a wealthy home. Was it not the same father that gave the super eagles a huge amount of money to encourage them when Nigerian govt didn't send them?
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by trulybenjay001: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
How I go born pikin and e no go get native name? Na nonsense talk b that... This lady looks like one who makes all rules and they do not cross boundaries. I won't be surprise if they divorce tomorrow. Something is not just right.
insinuation supported!
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

The father is late now, but I really believe she's from a wealthy home. Was it not the same father that gave the super eagles a huge amount of money to encourage them when Nigerian govt didn't send them?

She is from a well to family, we all know that
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by greatmarshall(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Omo those children don loss o
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by JayJayGee: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Allegra Diyachenko I think or just Diyachenko
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by shinarlaura(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
The way I take dey view this Olga face sha..Na make God just forgive my already polluted mind, coz she too like to do face like person wey dey climax grin...

Shinarlaura come drop your key for my house grin

Hahahahaha.

Let's do our own in a different way.

I ll come to ur house and ask u to help me fixed my leaking root wink then we ll start from there cheesy.

Goodevening.... how re u doing?
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by EgusiShankly: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mikel! Mikel! Mikel!
OK o.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Hydronium(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oh?

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by UncleJudax(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
wtfcoded:
Olga ur plan don work nah undecided
See kids 4 everywhere lipsrsealed
From keys to kids. grin

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dreamangel: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
AdaNri1:
Manipulator
Don't ask me how I know, I invented the game cool

You didn't, it was there before you or Olga. Just look at Cleopatra.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by modsfucker: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
When will that fine neighbor of mine come to drop their keys at my home?

Do I really need to wait this long
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by modsfucker: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you can't provide her father's full name and his ranking on your so called billionaires list leave me alone please ...Her dad must be comfortable like Mikel but I don't buy this billionaire myth ..I don't fall for Nigerian hogwash

Her name is Olga Diyachenko, figure out the rest yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies / Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.