Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Assistance On Project Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assistance On Project Issue (269 Views)

Help On Project Materials In Chemical Pathology / Get Certified On Project Management Pro + Primavera P6 And Become A Project Mgt. / Need Help On Project Writing? Contact MPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance On Project Issue by Trinity101(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please my fellow nairalanders I'll go straight to the point, it's been a long while i created a thread for anything because i do when it's really important and now is one of those times.

I am currently writing my final year project and the topic is: VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS OF CASSAVA PRODUCTION.

Am done with the chapter one and currently hooked in chapter two (literature review) which is subdivided into conceptual, theoretical, empirical and analytical frameworks. Now the issue is that my supervisor is not helping matters cos she'll tell me what to write (her thought though) and after doing that and bringing it to her for approval to commence to the next stage, she'll still find fault. For instance in conceptual framework, you explain the concepts and ideas related to your project title but she told me to write even stuffs in my objectives which I believe should be the basis of my empirical framework and after doing that I brought it to her and she started saying is wrong, I was really mad but kept my cool and this delays me a lot. The project work is a fresh one cos it's not been carried out before and she doesn't even help with any idea or material to guide me. Presently am stock in chapter two, finished with the conceptual framework and a deadline (29th of this month) has been set for submission and defense of the proposal (4th sept) which we'll need chapter one to three for it.

My plea is anybody who can help me with any idea, links to materials, or send materials to me that will be relevant to me, I'll greatly appreciate it. Most especially the Theoretical and Analytical framework, that best suites my project work. Am almost getting to become frustrated now. Somebody please help!!!

Mod(s), please help me put this on the homepage i really need a wide view and help pls.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Teacher Role & Creating Positive Classrooms Workshop / DELSU: Notice To Post-utme Candidates Who Did Not Upload Their Results / What Is The Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.