Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son (50478 Views)

Videos Do Not Lie, Nenwe People Drove Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Their Community / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father – Ojukwu Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by vedaxcool(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s]
RisingSun1:
Afonja this Ojukwu's son was no where near Ojukwu when he was alive.

His father disowned him so there is no way he can authoritatively confirm if Ojukwu spoke those words in Kastina or not.

That Ojukwu never mentioned him in his will spoke volumes
[/s]

This explains your dilemma appropriately
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Them no dey ever find reason to be happy. Wail today, anger tomorrow, complain next, den suicide attempt. The tin na known circle. grin

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by successincentiv(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
The best way to prove something is using a video
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Yakson09: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
ipob and lies are 5&6

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Ojiofor: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So you agree he didn't make up the conversation.... You jokers never seem to know what honor is.

Quote me where I said the meeting never take place or that Buhari lied?

My stand is that whatever both of them agreed in the privacy of their homes can't be binding on us.
Anyway,what do you expect from Buhari and his supporters ?
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by EmekaBlue(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please allow ur father to RIP

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
So?
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Biafrareform(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Daviddson:
Anything built on lies is bound to crumble in the long run. These people are busy building their phantom Biafra on lies - big big, lies thinking it'll get them Biafra. What a pity. The Biafra pursuit led by IPOB has no single credibility or integrity.

Same way APC built theirs on lies.

Lol. See how their government has collapsed within two years

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr man speak for your self , Biafrans has spoken, one man can not speak for the igbos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by brainpulse: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Take, this is Nigeria for free after what you did for me last night

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by YourRadiance(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Well, what do we have here? Sincerity or...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Topmaike007(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
likes for buhari for saying the truth and shear for ipob for photoshoping and faking the report..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Missnande(f): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
done

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Dreambeat: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
macluvph1:
The so called son of Ojukwu can say anything once the present government is giving him some crumbs.

Abeg who get that Newswatch magazine of September 13, 2004 Ojukwu said himself "I support Biafra" barely a year the so called meeting between Buhari and Ojukwu.
In this day and time of the World Wide Web,lies can be easily bursted with a click of the mouse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by maclatunji: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ignorance is the number one staple of most IPOB supporters, rudeness, use of foul language, lack of intelligence and decorum follow.

A time might come when all rational Nigerians including Igbos insist on the arrest and prosecution of IPOB members just like we fight Boko Haram.

If you are a sensible individual, time to stop following Nnamdi Kanu instigated madness is now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yes ooo he don fear for Mr. President Buhari and no verse abeg oooo don't lie biko. sad

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Doyin2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
This message is for those who want to learn:

The non-negotiability of our unity, does not preclude constitutional amendment and restructuring.

Unfortunately,mischief makers are every to cause confusion and hate.
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by jobaltol: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
They don promise this one an appointment
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by DonVikings: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
He denied granting any media interview or posting any massage on social media that Buhari was wrong about his discussions with his late father
We know their stock in trade, which is why we call the LiePob Pigs and Idiots. grin

They create stories and news out of thin air and still manage to believe them. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by permit(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
please help a brother who wants to go Dubai, i need steps to make my visa and other tinz..
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by sapele914(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
RisingSun1:
Afonja this Ojukwu's son was no where near Ojukwu when he was alive.

His father disowned him so there is no way he can authoritatively confirm if Ojukwu spoke those words in Kastina or not.

That Ojukwu never mentioned him in his will spoke volumes
Ok,so where did you get your own information from?since you seem more credible than Ojukwu Jnr.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by checkolatunji: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
This 1 way yoruba muslims are falling over themselves over their eternal enermy, OJUKWU's family, is this suddern love real or is it a case of unity begging, takern to extra mile?

Yoruba Christians nko? You like them abi?

Awolowo nko, sebi you love am?

Abi you don forget say Afonja na Afonja either Muslim or Christian?

All I know is that Flatinoes dey confuse.

BTW the news pain una die

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Dreambeat: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
One thing most of you one 'Nigerianists' don't understand is that the Biafra cause is bigger than any single individual.It is bigger than Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu.When one leader goes,there are millions ready to take his place to lead the people to the final destination.
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by valx2: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
like this rat for no reason.thanks

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by checkolatunji: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dreambeat:
One thing most of you one 'Nigerianists' don't understand is that the Biafra cause is bigger than any single individual.It is bigger than Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu.When one leader goes,there are millions ready to take his place to lead the people you final destination.

Shut up!!!! You dis P*****g

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by ChineseBuggati3(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
even if its true,a dead man cant decide for the living
Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by sapele914(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dreambeat:
In this day and time of the World Wide Web,lies can be easily bursted with a click of the button
Headline for newswatch to sell,did you read the story?The President has told you power lies with the National Assembly,there is nothing he can do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by konoplyanka: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ojiofor:
Buhari said restructuring which includes negotiating Nigeria is within the purview of national assembly and national council of states, and that he had agreed with Ikemba that Nigeria must remain one. Is Buhari and Ikemba national assembly or council of states? What a contradiction in the same speech.The dullard want to be smart by half grin.

you are the real dullard here if you don't understand what you posted. there is difference between restructuring and secession.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
I cannot seem to understand why people choose to burden themselves with things that can only increase their blood pressure. What agreement did ojukwu make with Buhari? Who made Buhari the spoke-person of Nigeria all the while he couldn't win election? Can Buhari show us the signed document which ojukwu was a signatory, was it a business arrangement? infact, Buhari is confused, maybe he missed his medication

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari is the shameless liar.
I have actually stopped believing comments from our president. He lies too much.

He claimed he had the agreement with Ojukwu in 2003 but Ojukwu himself confirmed strong support for Biafra in 2004
You still get mouth to talk?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos] / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.