Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation (43144 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
[[s]quote author=obamabinladen post=59762562]This Oba is very stupid. An occultic Oba accusing another man of been diabolic.

NwaAmaikpe fall on you. [/quote]

Vvv[/s]

You are very senseless

4 Likes

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by nullboss: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kriz08:
The great Oba owes no human any explanation.
Father must be an animal, fool
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by cr7rooney10(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Obas and there devish powet
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by SalamRushdie: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Probably he entered the palace with Charm(Juju).

OR bible
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by dhope001(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Drama in the modern day. Only God is the king of kings
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by cinothed0n: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kriz08:
i decree and declare....sense and brain must fall on you. If i ever hear 'buhari resign' again from you, sango go fall on you..oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by nnokwa042(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
elmessiahs:
Denial everywhere,even oba's office, i heard ikwerre pple originated from benin
and which Benin word dey for ikwere
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by ojibole(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
That's my oba
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by obamabinladen(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
[[s]quote author=obamabinladen post=59762562]This Oba is very stupid. An occultic Oba accusing another man of been diabolic.

NwaAmaikpe fall on you.

Vvv[/s]

You are very senseless

I didn't ask you to tell me the condition of your fada.

1 Like

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by luvinhubby(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kriz08:

The great oba is human also
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by Ovokoo: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
See as them manhandle person papa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7rmebTEVmo
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
This is why I hate tradition .

where I schooled in Ghana,one yeye girl reported me to their efia(king) na so I go the palace they greet good morning sir,remain small thing they for use me for sacrifice for going against their tradition,saying that i shouldn't greet a king like that and then I was asked to buy two fowl with try Jin to pacify the king which I later did.
lol! wetin you do the girl wey she go report you to their king?
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by nnokwa042(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cyriloha:

Hmmmm
and up to 2 million Benin girls dey from Libya to the whole Europe,why Oba never commanded them to return home ? Oba my ass if those girls come back and visit Oba with gift he will collect it , angry

2 Likes

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by QuietHammer(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kriz08:
even if he has a case in court? Rubbish
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by myners007: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
obamabinladen:
This Oba is very stupid. An occultic Oba accusing another man of been diabolic.

Akpamu NwaAmaikpe fall on you.
May God cure you

1 Like

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by mr1759: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
the palace of the oba of Benin is more dreaded than aso rock,

those who are making mouth here on internet please when you visit the palace please be very careful that place nor be here oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by martineverest(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:

where I schooled in Ghana,one yeye girl reported me to their efia(king) na so I go the palace they greet good morning sir,remain small thing they for use me for sacrifice for going against their tradition,saying that i shouldn't greet a king like that and then I was asked to buy two fowl with try Jin to pacify the king which I later did.
can u greet queen Eliza like that?
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by martineverest(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
obamabinladen:
This Oba is very stupid. An occultic Oba accusing another man of been diabolic.

Akpamu NwaAmaikpe fall on you.
u are very stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by paradigmshift(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Probably he entered the palace with Charm(Juju).
yes e entered the palace with charm lol, e wan go jazz oba lmao. when e know say Na there Witches n wizard headquarters
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by martineverest(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
tejiritex:

He is not a God my friend
Oba is a deity
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by AreaFada2: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
post=59762709:
at this point I no happy for oyinbo rescue o.. if to say we maintain our dictorship things for better pass this.. we are Africans we no dey hear word.. we like things hard
Do not mind him.
Nigerians yearned so much for order & strong hand that they voted for Buhari last time.
It seems we Africans lack the discipline to do things right, unless forced to do it.

Although Buhari has disappointed but he only won because people wanted him to come and sanitise things.
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by martineverest(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
elmessiahs:
Denial everywhere,even oba's office, i heard ikwerre pple originated from benin
that's Y most part of South South Can never join biafra..... Oba is a reference to most Kings in South South and most of dem are directly from Benin palace.... It will be difficult for Oba to allow his ppl to otherway

2 Likes

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by paradigmshift(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
EntMirror:
That's why Africans will never see the dawn. What abominable objects if I may ask? Why can't it be mentioned or is it abominable to spurt it out from a holy tongue? It's high time we shade away ancient mentalities if we must move forward in this part of the world. Gone are the days when banishing is a threat, people are already banishing themselves out of this discombobulated country, talk of a small village with nothing to boost of.

sharap my guy. if you want to know, ask politely n stop claiming smart. d man entered the Palace with charms when he knew that place is a no go zone for those ish cos na there b base of jazz. he was called several times to answer some questions concerning him because e sold some lands for different people, so e went there and d old yeye man couldn't even greet cos e believe d jazz e wear lol. so Na once dem chase am out n they lay curse on him. dey didn't manhandle him, watch d video n don't conclude easily.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by martineverest(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:
oba of Benin is just trying to be relevant. No one has heard about him all this while.
relevant ke?.. Oba is not Ooni that they invite to kids birthdays and nights clubs...... How many times have u heard about Queen Elizabeth?....... This is one of the reasons Y he is highly respected

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by obamabinladen(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
martineverest:
u are very stupid

Your fada and moda are lunatics

1 Like

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by paradigmshift(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
besticality:
I smell a rat. What is the abominable object he was carrying?
juju
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by martineverest(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
post=59762709:
at this point I no happy for oyinbo rescue o.. if to say we maintain our dictorship things for better pass this.. we are Africans we no dey hear word.. we like things hard
well said
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by martineverest(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
obamabinladen:

Your fada and moda are lunatics
I won't insult ur parents cos they aren't my mate...i know u are already useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by logica(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
besticality:
I smell a rat.
Are you in the President's office?

3 Likes

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by AreaFada2: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
See all those without any traceable or relevant culture spewing nonsense.

Forming European. Those that sell their vote for 3 to 5k and know nothing about Western world in detail.

If they see somebody put otumokpor on their doormouth now, they will run away.

If you do any nonsense within the palace and palace staff see you, they will not wait for anybody to instruct them before they deal with you.
The palace has had guilds that are responsible for every tiny detail for centuries, long before oyinbo came.

The palace is still better organised than Aso Rock where staff cannot write correct English or date on important letters going to NASS. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by paradigmshift(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:

my guy simply ask what happened and stop talking trash
Re: He Was Carrying Abominable Objects - Oba Of Benin Reacts To Chief's Humiliation by successincentiv(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Very funny monarch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CARNIVAL CALABAR 2012: Post Your Pictures! / National Museum Esie: House Of Images (the First Museum In Nigeria) Pictures / Some "Super-lovely" And Hilarious Yoruba Proverbs You Would Love To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.