Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Whats Happening To Nigerian Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats Happening To Nigerian Music? (649 Views)

Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Happening To Nigerian Music? by saharachic(f): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2010
I'm really tired of a bunch of nigerian music nowadays. all i ever hear is booty, swagga, party, enemies, enemies, and all rubbish. The videos are all about shaking booty's, wearing lingeries, swim pants, flashy cars, and other influences. Please are we loosing focus?
Re: Whats Happening To Nigerian Music? by hatch: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2010
Girlfriend, in fact you snatched the words right out my mouth. I sometimes wonder how these so called Nigerian musicians break even with the volume of crap they churn out every minute and yet some people will be bragging about Nigeria's Music scene being revolutionized.

(1) (Reply)

Official Video - Yq, Naeto C & Ejay - Dresscode / Broadway With American Fela / First-of-its-kind Gospel Hip Hop Concert In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.