Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World (619 Views)

Bloggers Drop You Expired Domain, Let Me Help You Renew (Just One Person) / Bloggers Drop Your Url For Total Reviews / I need 200 bloggers -Drop Your Links For SEO Benefits Like Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by successincentiv(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
One of the ways to check the performance of any website is to check its ranking.

Your blog rank will tell how much traffic your blog receives and the amount of money it will make.

I want you to submit your blog and I will tell you your rank in the world and how you can improve.

For example. As of Wednesday, 23 August 2017, my blog (www.passionentrepreneurs.com) ranks 2M in the world

Check Image below

Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by Tittusstar22(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
wazobiatvnews.com
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by successincentiv(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tittusstar22:
wazobiatvnews.com

This is your blog ranks as at 23 August 2017

8.6 Million in the world

see image below

Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
successincentiv:
One of the ways to check the performance of any website is to check its ranking.

Your blog rank will tell how much traffic your blog receives and the amount of money it will make.

I want you to submit your blog and I will tell you your rank in the world and how you can improve.

For example. As of Wednesday, 23 August 2017, my blog (www.passionentrepreneurs.com) ranks 2M in the world

Check Image below
Here is mine www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by Olarewajub: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by successincentiv(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Omagzee:

Here is mine www.fototech.com.ng

Your Blog ranks 9M in the world and 61k in Nigeria

See photo below

Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
successincentiv:

Your Blog ranks 9M in the world and 61k in Nigeria
See photo below
This my blog don carry last o
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by donsheddy1(m): 5:02am On Aug 24, 2017
successincentiv:

Check Image below
smh. So this is rocket science right? Anyways you No get work cos if u do, you would just tell them to visit alexa if the so called Bloggers want this rankings
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by zoho23(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by mallytwix225: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2017
naijagalant.com.ng
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by successincentiv(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2017
zoho23:
www.trendzbase..com

Hello, You blog currently has no rank. I guess it's as a result of the ..com.

Change your domain name and try to publish often
Re: Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World by successincentiv(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2017
mallytwix225:
naijagalant.com.ng

Hello, your blog has no rank for now. Please try to improve your traffic

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make N10,000 With ALAT By Wema Bank / I Will Need A Professional Ecomerce Developer Next Year / I Am In Need Of A Professional Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.