Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Sen. Chris Ngige Disassociates Himself From Threat Allegations. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen. Chris Ngige Disassociates Himself From Threat Allegations. (442 Views)

The Minister Of Labour, Sen Chris Ngige Should Be Sacked For Non Performance / The Poor Performance Of Sen.chris Ngige, The Minister Of Labour And A Call For / Threat Allegations On Tony Nwoye, Andy Uba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Chris Ngige Disassociates Himself From Threat Allegations. by maxynex: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ngige Responds To Threat Allegations On Tony Nwoye, Andy Uba.

-I have no issue with Uba, Nwoye, They are all allegations…
-All aspirants are my children…

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Sen. Chris Ngige has dissociated himself from allegations making the rounds in the social media that he petitioned security agencies over an alleged threat to his life by Sen. Andy Uba and Dr. Tony Nwoye.

“This is false and fertile imagination of mischief makers who are intimidated by the rising profile and tempo of activities in the Anambra State chapter of the All Progressives Congress,” Ngige said in a statement by his Media Adviser, Nwachukwu Obidiwe.

“I wish to state in clear terms that I neither have issues with the afore mentioned persons who are no doubt my children as the leader of the APC in Anambra State nor have any reason to petition security agencies. As we inch closer to the governorship primary of our party, it is not surprising that opponents, detractors and mischief makers who are obviously intimidated by the strength of the APC will stop at nothing to create even if an imaginary division among us.”

“I similarly wish to state that it is a huge insult to insinuate or even imagine that I am guided by pecuniary interests in positioning our party for victory in the coming governorship election. I aver therefore without avoidance of doubt that no aspirant advanced any money to me, or will ever whisper such to my ear. At my level and pedigree, it is preposterous to allege that I will ever be disposed to such.

“My role and major interest as the father of the party in the state are very clear; to ensure that level playing ground is enabled for the best among the aspirants to emerge and subsequently win the governorship election.

The Minister finally urged all the party members, Ndi Anambra and the general public to disregard these baseless rumours and gossips.

(1) (Reply)

How Pope Francis Was Injured In Colombia / Obaseki, Mahindra Group Conclude Arrangement On Benin Industrial Park / Win #5,000 In The #5KCHALLENGE Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.