Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

"Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick (38201 Views)

Rat Association Of Nigeria Ran / Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - (RAN); The Other Story / "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Goodinfo: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
illitrate:
Meanwhile the National association of Nigerian pussycats (NANP)has given all rats a deaddline of october 1st
to vacate the country of face their wrath.

So truly Nigeria is a Zoo?

3 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Goodinfo: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:
Develooing story.....

Northern Rats Forum have distanced demselves from d recent rat attack in d govt house. They are blaming a Southern rats coalition led by Lt. Col. Ibibio for trying to destabilize the freedom ,peace and tranquility enjoyed by all rats all over d federation.. Chairman of d rats group, Mallam Bera on behalf of d group denounced d move and calls on d FG to nearby implement d Aso Rock Fumigation act to get rid of dis dissidents and restore calm and normalcy to both d human and rodent civilization.. However a spokesperson of d South Eastern Rats movement Eze Oke has in a previous statement asked all foreign based rats to return back to d zone. Oke in his statement cited irreparable differences and ongoing marginalization in d Aso rock rat affairs..

2 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Vikings55: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2017
A good time to be a Nigerian grin

3 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Goodinfo: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:
Develooing story.....

Northern Rats Forum have distanced demselves from d recent rat attack in d govt house. They are blaming a Southern rats coalition led by Lt. Col. Ibibio for trying to destabilize the freedom ,peace and tranquility enjoyed by all rats all over d federation.. Chairman of d rats group, Mallam Bera on behalf of d group denounced d move and calls on d FG to nearby implement d Aso Rock Fumigation act to get rid of dis dissidents and restore calm and normalcy to both d human and rodent civilization.. However a spokesperson of d South Eastern Rats movement Eze Oke has in a previous statement asked all foreign based rats to return back to d zone. Oke in his statement cited irreparable differences and ongoing marginalization in d Aso rock rat affairs..

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by braining01: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2017
FFK as the mouth piece for Rats ?? Stupid old fool.
Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by xtremeTall(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...LWKMD

1 Like

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Faculty14(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin aff died with laugh

5 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by franudi: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I know every sane Nigerians will not believed the rat theory, not to talk of the insane idiotic people of Biafra
Why this insult now.Ewu!

6 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by ayamprecious: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
dungas30:
CAN IMAGEN THE KIND OF UNSENSIBLE TOPIC ON FRONT PAGE. I HATE NAIRALAND AN EVEN THE OWNER NAIRALAND IDIOT PEOPLE

So u are this pained

Goan hug transformer

8 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by deebrain(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Well apparently, the government is not taking the denial by the rodents as we can tell you, as we report live from the NCAN Igbo division, NCAN headquarters, where reports states that there has been a massive clampdown of rats.

It's been alleged by the government, that it's a clampdown to stop lasser fever, but NCAN believes it is a direct clampdown and effective response to the rats tampering of the government property, vis a vis, the president's privacy.

We will bring you subsequent details on the hour.

7 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by ArinzeAnthony03: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2017
gold360:
BREAKING!

The Nigerian Rats Association (NRA) will hold a World Press Conference tomorrow at the International Conference Centre in Abuja to react to the defamatory statement made against its members by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media, Mallam Garba Shehu.

The group, according to credible sources, has already constituted a strong legal team led by a renowned Senior Advocate of Nigeria to sue the Nigerian Government for disparaging them over what they know nothing about.

A source who pleaded anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter told our reporter that the group will demand a public apology and compensation from the government, otherwise the case will go to court.

Meanwhile, prominent animal rights activists from the United States of America have called on the Secretary General of the United Nations to summon an emergency General Meeting of the world body to discuss imminent threats to the lives of Rats/Rodents in Nigeria.

As at the time of this report, there has been no official response from the government.

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Neminc: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2017
LtColOscarIbibo:
This thread has been cooked up by a team of hyenas and jackals angry angry angry

How dare you say that?

On behalf of the RRB (Royal Rat Brigade), I Lt. Col. Oscar Ibibibo clsim responsibility for the attack on Aso Villa.

We will soon release our official speech...

I hereby call on Maj. Eku, Sgt. Nkapi O. Nkapi, Col. Bera and Maj. Oke to look into this matter

Lt. Col Ibibibo can the Royal Rats Brigade Please drop armed struggle and come to the negotiating table? We need peace in Nigeria o.

11 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by ArinzeAnthony03: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
BROKEN NEWS!
"Our members didn't vandalize Buhari's office" - Rat Association of Nigeria kicks.

Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) has refuted the Presidency's Allegation of Vandalism against their Members.

Reacting to the allegation, the National chairman Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) Comrade Ntapia O. Ntapia said "We respect protocols, our members don't cross National Red Lines. We are peaceful and law-abiding citizens as we are found in every home across the country. We therefore urge the general public and good people of Nigeria to please disregard the ridiculous and baseless allegation"

In a telephone chat with the Aso Rock coordinator of the Association Chief Tụfịakwa Kpokokpo, who also debunked the accusation as false and laughable, warned the Buhari's administration to desist from instigating Nigerians against them.
"You could recall that sometimes last year, this same administration accused us of spreading Lassa fever in some parts of the country which later turned to be false after mass killing of our members. Now they have come again with another bunkum. We are fully aware that Buhari is doing everything possible to ruthlessly annihilate and exterminate us, but he will fail" he said.

Jokes from http://ogashub.com.ng

Wonderful. ..

2 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by readingokpara: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Truth be told i have never i repeat i have never seen anything like this before since i was born

8 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Seun13(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Rat. Company!!! Lol... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by 1miccza: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by osazsky(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2017
ran should just organise a peaceful protest so DAT international body take actions,cos is against the constitution of nigerians

4 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Humility017(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I know every sane Nigerians will not believed the rat theory, not to talk of the insane idiotic people of Biafra
with your moniker...I think you're making a mess of yourself...
you should have sense by now...

6 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by akanbiaa(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
BROKEN NEWS!
"Our members didn't vandalize Buhari's office" - Rat Association of Nigeria kicks.

Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) has refuted the Presidency's Allegation of Vandalism against their Members.

Reacting to the allegation, the National chairman Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) Comrade Ntapia O. Ntapia said "We respect protocols, our members don't cross National Red Lines. We are peaceful and law-abiding citizens as we are found in every home across the country. We therefore urge the general public and good people of Nigeria to please disregard the ridiculous and baseless allegation"

In a telephone chat with the Aso Rock coordinator of the Association Chief Tụfịakwa Kpokokpo, who also debunked the accusation as false and laughable, warned the Buhari's administration to desist from instigating Nigerians against them.
"You could recall that sometimes last year, this same administration accused us of spreading Lassa fever in some parts of the country which later turned to be false after mass killing of our members. Now they have come again with another bunkum. We are fully aware that Buhari is doing everything possible to ruthlessly annihilate and exterminate us, but he will fail" he said.

Jokes from http://ogashub.com.ng
So you are their publicity secretary.
Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by SycophanticGoat: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2017
ahaz:
who on earth could be more idiotic than you.

You're 100% right on this. It's only insane and idiotic elements who still support this animalistic and demonic government. So for someone like him still supporting a useless, disgraceful, distasteful and barbaric government; we can as well conclude that it's him and his ilks that are Insane and idiotic.

5 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by SalamRushdie: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
LtColOscarIbibo:
This thread has been cooked up by a team of hyenas and jackals angry angry angry

How dare you say that?

On behalf of the RRB (Royal Rat Brigade), I Lt. Col. Oscar Ibibibo clsim responsibility for the attack on Aso Villa.

We will soon release our official speech...

I hereby call on Maj. Eku, Sgt. Nkapi O. Nkapi, Col. Bera and Maj. Oke to look into this matter

grin grin what a morning for me .I don't Laff tire ..nice one guys God bless you all for making laugh in this harsh Buhari economy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Megatrix: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

If this is what your jesus teaches u, then fvck you and fvck that your jesus. Tomorrow, people like you will carry your yeye bible and tell me I need to accept your useless jesus when I know I am a hundred times better than all of you

1 Like

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by SalamRushdie: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Nbote:
Developing story.....

Northern Rats Forum have distanced demselves from d recent rat attack in d govt house. They are blaming a Southern rats coalition led by Lt. Col. Ibibio for trying to destabilize the freedom ,peace and tranquility enjoyed by all rats all over d federation.. Chairman of d rats group, Mallam Bera on behalf of d group denounced d move and calls on d FG to nearby implement d Aso Rock Fumigation act to get rid of dis dissidents and restore calm and normalcy to both d human and rodent civilization..
However a spokesperson of d South Eastern Rats movement Eze Oke has in a previous statement asked all foreign based rats to return back to d zone. Oke in his statement cited irreparable differences and ongoing marginalization in d Aso rock rat affairs..

In d meantime Coalition of South western rats seem to b adding fire to d tension with their stance on d recent call by Mazi Oke.. D group through Alaye Ekute termed d eastern rats as "developers" who contribute little or nothing to d rat republic and shld b allowed to go back to their zones.

It shld b recalled there has been rising tension between both groups with each one pointing accusing fingers at d other in their typical "miners" and "developers" accusations.

We'll bring u more as d story unfolds

cheesy grin grin cheesy Kai I don't laugh Taya ..hahahaha una too funny abeg .

7 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Nbote(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

cheesy grin grin cheesy Kai I don't laugh Taya ..hahahaha una too funny abeg .

At least no b everytym we go dey fight IPOP/AFONJA/AREWA mata and at each other's throat.. Make we all laugh togeda small

5 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by mexxmoney: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Megatrix:

If this is what your jesus teaches u, then fvck you and fvck that your jesus. Tomorrow, people like you will carry your yeye bible and tell me I need to accept your useless jesus when I know I am a hundred times better than all of you

Dude that clown doesn't represent Jesus. He is a disgrace to Christianity. If you have any issues with him, trash it out with him and leave Jesus out of it

5 Likes

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by ProFuhrer: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
PLEASE CLICK HERE LIKE AND SHARE the story BEGINNING'S END by Missnande, it's a beautiful six words story.

She needs your likes and shares to win on SEUN OSEWA FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE.
Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Buhari just turned himself into a mockery stone
ma bruh na garuba shehu dey yarn thrash o. sir bubu no go tok dat kind thing nah

1 Like

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by degamemaster(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Rat don chop sarrki phone grin
That one, its been long rats ate his senses and conscience. He's just a living dead like his clueless principal, buhari. this is the

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Emmanuel555(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2017
This is really funny
Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by mywells: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2017
OLD NEWS/PROBLEM GALORE! No water No food No house No light No job. Leg robbery Arm robbery Burning and looting Stealing by Government Mismanagements Inflation-corruption Which head never steal before?
Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by eddymorr(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Ohh Mr president, u have finally succeeded. Selling out our dear beloved country to our enemies. We askd you to just resign and rest. Instead you force ur self to resume. Now the gods of rat has given u to their hands for final disgrace!!
Re: "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick by Chijosky(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol.. This movie will make sense if cartoonized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You Describe This kid? (photo) / Who Betrayed Who?? (picz) / Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Name With 'Microfinance Bank'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.