Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? (3694 Views)

Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by lereinter(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2017
the biafrogs are behaving like a child who easily faints to scare is parents
they should go and force their legislature to come back home
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Oladimejyy(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
I dont igbos to stay in Nigeria because...
1.They misuse the piority we yoruba gave,how can a stupid being said "Lagos is a no man's land,Can they ever said that in the north?I need an answer...
2.Igbos were the one that made china to be importing fake product in Nigeria...
My God's grace if i become a senator or a rep in Nigeria I WILL LIMIT THE PRIVILEDGES OF IGBOS IN Nigeria I.E YORUBA LAND(especially LAGOS)
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Acjohn(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
dudebuck:
We dont Give a rat's a55 about Hausa people.
The rest of your comment makes no sense at all. How is the need to be left alone be defeatist and cowardice? So it is best just to manage am so? I am sick and tired of the management. Travel even to small african countries and see for yourself okay?
I don't expect it to make sense to you. But maybe this may make sense to you:
instead of allowing Hausa chase you from Nigeria, why not chase them from Nigeria.
How sure are you that your new Union with the Niger Deltans wont scare you away from the Biafra that you intend to build.
let me tell you the Hausa's may be good with knives but the Niger Deltans are better with guns, you will tell me which is more dangerous.
my point is you will always have reasons to run away, if you start now because even the teeth and tongue quarrels but they settle, the only thing is don't allow your self to be cheated which the Igbo's are doing.
I tell you with this mentality, the Fulani will go and kill the Biafrans in their country and the leaders will want to avoid war by fronting for negotiations with Nigeria government.
I am not against anybody or people but I will maintain that Biafra is born out of the greedy intentions of some Igbo leaders and absolute cowardice of it followers
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by DocHMD: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
Nk vulgar behavior am not proud of, that the only thing I dislike about him. don't take it to heart Biko.

Oga stop apologizing to the profhezekiah yoruba muslim irritant on behalf of Kanu. There is nothing vulgar about kanu's statements. Before kanu's "hate speech", Oba lagoon threatened Igbos for wanting to excercise their right to vote any candidate of their choice, who will apologize for that, were you not here when yoruba muslims here claimed the Oba cannot apologize? Who has apologized for the dullard Dogs and baboons' statement?

Stop being a fool, stop apologizing, they want to protect their own hate-mongers, they will never condemn their own hate preachers but will be asking us to bring Kanu for them to kill FOR REACTING TO THEIR HATE. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. We are wiser

4 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by julietm123: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Who bloody cares?

We just need them to go back to their land n stop developing our land.....like they developed ameleeka.... grin
How is that going to be achieved since your president says Nigeria existence is not negotiable?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by julietm123: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
But Niger Deltans don't kill na.
Acjohn:

instead of allowing Hausa chase you from Nigeria, why not chase them from Nigeria.
How sure are you that your new Union with the Niger Deltans wont scare you away from the Biafra that you intend to build.
let me tell you the Hausa's may be good with knives but the Niger Deltans are better with guns, you will tell me which is more dangerous.
my point is you will always have reasons to run away, if you start now because even the teeth and tongue quarrels but they settle, the only thing is don't allow your self to be cheated which the Igbo's are doing.
I tell you with this mentality, the Fulani will go and kill the Biafrans in their country and the leaders will want to avoid war by fronting for negotiations with Nigeria government.
I am not against anybody or people but I will maintain that Biafra is born out of the greedy intentions of some Igbo leaders and absolute cowardice of it followers

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by julietm123: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
1.They misuse the piority we yoruba gave,how can a stupid being said "Lagos is a no man's land,Can they ever said that in the north?I need an answer...
My God's grace if i become a senator or a rep in Nigeria I WILL LIMIT THE PRIVILEDGES OF IGBOS IN Nigeria I.E YORUBA LAND(especially LAGOS)
lmpossible!
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Oladimejyy(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2017
julietm123:
lmpossible!
You dont even know me this igbo lady
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by kn23h(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2017
djevino:
I need a brave person to explain it to me...

I don't.
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Nice one !
onward4life:

DANites are duty bound to
a)make post to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d)added to the list Danites any person you find to be detribalised.
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by dudebuck: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Why manage? Why not take control? Are you that weak?
I don't give a rat's a55 about you or your future, I want to take control of my OWN future, you can commit suicide if you like. The zoo has no future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by onward4life(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2017
GenBuhari:
Nice one !

I hope this association is tru?

And I never deviate from the original intension.

Let make the work of our Bobrisky loving posting MODS easier

Shall we
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by goldviaggra: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
You are not doing us a favour by allowing us live in lagos the law guarantees us the right of movement. Lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by dudebuck: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Acjohn:

Bro, you dey talk rubbish, complete RUBBISH! You are not making any sense at all. Awusa people chasing us out of the zoo? BTW, did the brits contact your grandfather and say to him " come let us form a new country and he said yes? Well if they did, and your grandfather said yes, they did not do that to me or my grandfather, we never wanted to be part of this zoo in the first place. Go to the white man and lick his anus coupled with that of the awusa fulani. I am no part it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
onward4life:

I hope this association is tru?

And I never deviate from the original intension.

Let make the work of our Bobrisky loving posting MODS easier

Shall we
It is a duty for any right thinking African to do what we are doing. We are rightly proud of ourselves, but it is hard work.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by deedeedee1: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2017
hollywater:
I can see Afonjas m , running away from the question. Trying to please themselves with comment like "who cares".
Actually, no one cares if you leave. You are the ones deluding yourselves that people are stopping you. Go and meet your leaders

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by truth4u: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

Why manage? Why not take control? Are you that weak?
You are just being diabolical as usual....how can you take control when you fighting someone with guns and bombs Britain has dislodged Igbos and hand all power to Hausa Fulani....

Call it cowardice, but Igbo alone can never win when Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani are together... 3 can always win 1 .....Besides, Igbo want to be alone.... It is not by force to be together

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
Am glad that they Don't care But please can they do the igbos a Favour. please cheer the igbos on till they gain the Republic of Biafra.
You are not serious. So you want to blackmail us into fighting your cause for you ba? You must shed tears and blood to get your freedom. If i hear say we cheer you on to anywhere
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by omaar12(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
GoroTango:
You are not serious. So you want to blackmail us into fighting your cause for you ba? You must shed tears and blood to get your freedom. If i hear say we cheer you on to anywhere
Lol bros na waiting nah, yo already doing Nah. don't worry when Biafra comes I will come pay u a visit. how you see that kind arrangement nah??
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
Lol bros na waiting nah, yo already doing Nah. don't worry when Biafra comes I will come pay u a visit. how you see that kind arrangement nah??
If you can secure a visa, no wahala
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by omaar12(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
GoroTango:
If you can secure a visa, no wahala
Bro Biafra is still an ECOWAS state we don't need visa bro, just permit and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
Bro Biafra is still an ECOWAS state we don't need visa bro, just permit and stuff.
You'll be surprised
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Acjohn(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
dudebuck:
Bro, you dey talk rubbish, complete RUBBISH! You are not making any sense at all. Awusa people chasing us out of the zoo? BTW, did the brits contact your grandfather and say to him " come let us form a new country and he said yes? Well if they did, and your grandfather said yes, they did not do that to me or my grandfather, we never wanted to be part of this zoo in the first place. Go to the white man and lick his anus coupled with that of the awusa fulani. I am no part it.
The problem of the Igbo man is the Igbo man, The ultimatum to the Igbo's is supposed to serve as a good reason to start something but Igbo Elders went to beg. I mean beg. why I don't know.
Kanu would have gone very far with his pursuits but the division and the major drive in the east being money is the major sabotage, and that's how it will continue.
So I will pray with you that you get your heart desire but the better prayer should be how to keep it.
have a nice day, am just trying to drum some sense, cos my village is just about a kilometre from Nsuka, so when the worst becomes worst I can switch sides, I have nothing to loose with or with out Biafra. in fact I will gain more because my place will be the boarder.
Just make sure you are not leaving because you feel Nigeria is the Hausa man's property.
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by RisingSun1: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Dont get carried away homeboi,before u start feeling some type of way ..the average northerner doesnt give a bleep whether we stay back as one or not,dont get excited behind the euphoria of one nigeria,thats all political talk by the higher class and elites who are benefiting from the status quo,just felt like letting u know before u start feeling all important,if we could have a chance through a referendum,we would have gone our way too..we are tired of the union too,its just that we dont stand a chance against the elites,just ask an average northerner,in fact we can conduct a referendum on ur behalf and 80% will support ur separation
Absolute Rubbish!

The riff..raff Afonjas attacking every Biafra thread here in nairaland are they the elites in the socuety?
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by jahsharon: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Who bloody cares?

We just need them to go back to their land n stop developing our land.....like they developed ameleeka.... grin

I care oo. If Ibos leave Nigeria now, who will sell Gala and La Casera for us in Lagos holdups? Who will you meet to diffuse your sexual urge in hotels when your girlfriend disappoint?
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
djevino:

is this your reasons?

yes "this" are my reasons. grin
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by CaptainGOOD: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
omaar12:
Nk vulgar behavior am not proud of, that the only thing I dislike about him. don't take it to heart Biko.

U are being deluded by the propaganda made to deceive the weak minds against kanu.
They media carried it everyday that KANU MAKES HATE SPEECH.. just to manipulate people minds,. Knowing how powerful media is and how ignorant people can be to shallow whateva comes from media.
The british taught nigerians this trick to use it divide and weaken IGBOS knowing how powerful and stronheaded they are.
After the civil war when igbos are still trying to recover from the war loses to to SURVIVE first. then The yorubas took that media advantage then.
They used it against igbo to weaken them by painting them all sorts of bad names and to divide them.
Thats why u will see some1 with igbo name he will tell u he is not igbo.

The aim of my write up is to tell u NK neva make any hate speexh this is just what media twists around to work on ur minds.
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by orisa37: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Igbos are Nigerians by all Standards.
Re: Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria? by GoldNiagara(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nope, I want Yoruba out of Nigeria, you guys are dragging us back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Igbo Downfall. / One Million Man Match For Atiku Abubakar In Yenagoa / BREAKING: Four Dead As Gunmen Attack Oil Workers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.